Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be difficult on the back of a Champions League away game, no matter how comfortably that turned out. We were comprehensively beaten there last season, although Pellegrini persisted with a suicidal defensive line if I recall correctly. You would hope that Guardiola won't be guilty of such a tactical error. Looking forward to seeing how he approaches the game.

Come on blues, any bloody win against these 6 fingered oatcake munchers!
Always hate playing this fixture, as we always make them look good. Lets be having an "up for it" attitude, which I'm sure we will have under pep in these kinda games.

Predicting 3-1 (sterling, Kun & KDB) :)

Half of me thinks we'll piss this as we were unbelievable on Tuesday night and if we play half as well on Saturday Stoke will not be able to live with our quality.
The other half of me thinks we'll come unstuck and get beat. Why? because we're city and that's what we do. Hopefully the "typical city" days are finally over
We have been saying that for 5+ years,ha ha it would be good to see the back of that saying.

Stoke away in the middle of the day during one of the warmest weeks of the year. Sorted.

Never confident going to stoke, would be easy to put in a flat performance after playing in Romania mid-week but I fancy Pep to work his magic and get the boys up, in which case we should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.