Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think, there are too many fannys on here, who live in the past too much.
Look to the future. I think a lot of you will see a part of your dreams come true,tomorrow.

Hope you're right mate,but the expectant / arrogant tone of some on here doesn't feel right. That's where we went wrong last season.....complacent.

Trip the metre every game...start again....one game at a time....don't take anything for granted.....then just do the business !!

Hope you're right mate,but the expectant / arrogant tone of some on here doesn't feel right. That's where we went wrong last season.....complacent.

Trip the metre every game...start again....one game at a time....don't take anything for granted.....then just do the business !!
The best teams are arrogant, not scared of their own shadow

Bearing in mind our results at Stoke recently and it is a lot of a graveyard for us.

I just hope we go there play well and get a result, however if it's only a point then that is more than we usually get.

Obviously I hope we rock up and smash them 4-0, but I'm trying to look at the game without my blue tinted specs.

Bearing in mind our results at Stoke recently and it is a lot of a graveyard for us.

I just hope we go there play well and get a result, however if it's only a point then that is more than we usually get.

Obviously I hope we rock up and smash them 4-0, but I'm trying to look at the game without my blue tinted specs.
Tough game no doubt about it.

Already thinking about how Shay will play the game of his life tomorrow when he's been utter shit at Stoke. Maybe even a rare goal from Whelan, rather him than the smug prick Arnautovic.

Seriously think we'll win.

I think tomorrow will tell us more about our progression under Guardiola than the two previous games combined. I'm nervously excited about it.

Its early doors and we've revolutionising how we play. I can't say with certainty whether we'll win tomorrow as Stoke are a bloody good side but I can guarantee every player will give 100% and really fight for every inch as an actually motivated outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.