Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't looked forward to a run of the mill league game this much for a long time.

I hadn't realised how much the last 2 years had sapped the fun out of games - we were so predictable and slow, and never really going anywhere.

Win or lose tomorrow it's going to be an interesting game, it's another step towards playing how pep wants, and I know that if we do lose I won't be tearing my hair out at lack of effort on anyone's part.

Big test tomorrow, hope the weather doesn't fuck our game up. I think we'll trip a few times early in the season whilst the players grasp the system but I expect we'll be near unstoppable once it clicks.

I suspect the Stoke players would have watched our midweek game, and they will be more than a tad concerned about what they are going to confront tactically. It's the Pep factor. I note that Artaunovic made a comment along these lines.

Stoke 1 City 3

Woken up buzzing and nervous as fuck about this game today. United flying out of the gates needs we need to match them punch for punch.

Woken up buzzing and nervous as fuck about this game today. United flying out of the gates needs we need to match them punch for punch.

Same here. No idea what today will bring, but I guess that's part of the excitement. By 2.20pm I'll either be buzzing or gutted. Fascinating to see how Guardiola handles each new tactical challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.