Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what we saw on Wednesday i think it's fair to assume the Stoke forwards will be all over our back line when we're trying to pass the ball out of defence. Can our defenders cope with the pressure on and off the pitch, remain calm and play around them? Well i think today we will find out.
3-1 City or 2 nowt Stoke.

A proper prem style trip hazard, be very interesting to see how pep deals with this type of fixture, a win with no troubles is my ideal scenario.
But tbh any win will do.

Might be me Ric, but I only see one loss there which was last season. Nonetheless, if the weather isn't an equaliser, then I think we will be too savvy for them today

If I'm being pedantic, it's two (last season and 2009) but yeah, lots of draws there. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same again today, but hope you're right.

Tough fixture that will tell us much about pep and how quickly he can adapt to the PL.

I expect Stoke to allow us the ball and most of the possession, they will keep it very tight at the back and play to counter...still going for city to edge it 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.