Stoke Away FA Cup

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
DigDog said:
DigDog said:
Have 2 tickets spare as brother has had a skiing accident and wont be back but sold on the condition you buy his Fulham ticket tomorrow, £30 for Fulham and the two Stoke tickets at cost. If not sold, tickets returned to club.

To the six people messaging asking if they can just have the Stoke tickets, surely the post in itself is enough to suggest the answer will be no. If someone wants to take the 1 fulham ticket as well as the two Stoke then that's fine. If you've already got tomorrows ticket sorted, treat your granny!

Lets hope someone tells you to get fucked then
Tosser

Why's that? He makes it pretty clear in his post. You shouldn't have pmd him.

Desperate for a Stoke ticket 1 adult and 1 16 year old or will take an adult ticket if needbe.

I have posted earlier in the thread so if any fellow Blue can do anything, I'd be really grateful.

de niro said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
DigDog said:
To the six people messaging asking if they can just have the Stoke tickets, surely the post in itself is enough to suggest the answer will be no. If someone wants to take the 1 fulham ticket as well as the two Stoke then that's fine. If you've already got tomorrows ticket sorted, treat your granny!

Tosser

He has made it clear but has also limited his real options. Most who want Stoke will have a ticket for today. As for treating someone, behave it nearly a triple dip.

The club are not taking tickets back so I can see these being sold on their own unless or there will be two empty seats next week.

I have sent a PM though

mayo31 said:
de niro said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Tosser

He has made it clear but has also limited his real options. Most who want Stoke will have a ticket for today. As for treating someone, behave it nearly a triple dip.

The club are not taking tickets back so I can see these being sold on their own unless or there will be two empty seats next week.

I have sent a PM though

buy all the tickets and hoof the ful;ham on here sharpish. its a sell out the ticket will go.

i am on all cup schemes and have nearly 13,000 points today is 1st time this week internet has worked so i rang City on wednesday asking for info on Stoke, only to be told they would go on sale friday, i rang up yesterday to be told they had sold out but still had Southampton away tickets available despite me having Southampton away & that i went to Arsenal last week the club apologised but said they couldnt do anything for me , getting to that desperate stage now not having missed a domestic match for nearly 3 years hoping someone can help a blue in need would be willing to help out anyone should i get any spares in future games please help, will be at todays game normally drink in tennis and squash club behind blue moon cafe

Stoke in FA Cup

know this isnt the right section but am getting desperate now blues despite me not missing a game for nearly 4 years being on all cup schemes and having nearly 13,000 points i find myself without a ticket for Stoke game because of the club.
My internet has been down for nearly a week so after the Stoke v Palace game i rang City wednesday asking for ticket info to be told on sale friday, i rang yesterday to be told they have sold out and they could do nothing for me.
Hoping somebody can help a blue in need would be willing to help back if i was to obtain any spares for future games please help

Re: Stoke Away (Probably)

Danparkes11 said:
Hi guys, is there anyone selling a ticket for city vs southampton? really don't want to have to get a ticket in the southampton end!

Southampton tickets are still on sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.