Stoke Away FA Cup

Managed to get one( which my son has claimed) but could do with another, but Stoke away in the cup tickets look harder to come by than Stoke fa cup final tickets

Anyone need tickets for Stoke ?

Was asked to get 6 but 3 have had to dropped out, if anyone needs 1 pm me, can have them face value

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
DigDog said:
DigDog said:
Have 2 tickets spare as brother has had a skiing accident and wont be back but sold on the condition you buy his Fulham ticket tomorrow, £30 for Fulham and the two Stoke tickets at cost. If not sold, tickets returned to club.

To the six people messaging asking if they can just have the Stoke tickets, surely the post in itself is enough to suggest the answer will be no. If someone wants to take the 1 fulham ticket as well as the two Stoke then that's fine. If you've already got tomorrows ticket sorted, treat your granny!

Lets hope someone tells you to get fucked then
Tosser

Just catching up with this thread, nobody told me 'to get fucked' unfortunately for you old pal, although someone did come up with a not too unreasonable £70 for the three tickets.
Tosser indeed.

Coach going from Fallowfield at 10am,A few places remain £15pp can stop en route to pick up Please PM ASAP

Re: Anyone need tickets for Stoke ?

bluemc1 said:
Was asked to get 6 but 3 have had to dropped out, if anyone needs 1 pm me, can have them face value

all 3 have gone now, sorry i just did first to reply,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.