Stoke Away FA Cup

Re: Stoke Away (Probably)

Anyone season ticket holders with enough points but not planning on going I need 2 tickets if anyone can get hold of any.

mancitymick said:
ballinio said:
Santiago Street . said:
Only have 3500 points so probably no chance of a ticket but if anybody can't go I'd be grateful for a spare
May be able to help.
Curious to know where you get your name Santiago Street from ?

From the CoC on tickets

We won't tolerate people buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending and selling them on here, just to boost their loyalty points. This forum is for spare tickets only.
how you going to prove they had no intention of going...??? its all about the points now and nobody will stop it

2bluejacko said:
mancitymick said:
ballinio said:
May be able to help.
Curious to know where you get your name Santiago Street from ?

From the CoC on tickets

We won't tolerate people buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending and selling them on here, just to boost their loyalty points. This forum is for spare tickets only.
how you going to prove they had no intention of going...??? its all about the points now and nobody will stop it

offering for sale before they go on sale is usually a give away.

im after 2 adult for this please. i want to take my son but we only have access cards and can only get to 5 or 6 games a season (finances). pm me if you can help ta.

de niro said:
2bluejacko said:
mancitymick said:
From the CoC on tickets

i havnt got a problem with it at all, bill...if you were after spares for the wife/jess, family or friends you wouldnt bother about how they became available to you, you would just say heres the money thanks very much and if i need any in the future will i be alright.

i've got close to 10k points but stupidly not in the FA cup scheme

Will be devastated miss out on this!

2bluejacko said:
de niro said:
2bluejacko said:

i havnt got a problem with it at all, bill...if you were after spares for the wife/jess, family or friends you wouldnt bother about how they became available to you, you would just say heres the money thanks very much and if i need any in the future will i be alright.

of course mate, i had to reply on blues at one time or other. they were spares though.

comeonfeedthegoat said:
i've got close to 10k points but stupidly not in the FA cup scheme

Will be devastated miss out on this!

swap a stoke ticket tomorrow for the 6th April match ticket m8 will pay the extra £30 as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.