Stoke Away - sold out 27/8

Still in need of 1 ticket can meet up at the game or I can collect beforehand inbox please

squirtyflower said:
Troubadour said:
Maccblue said:
Anyone still not got their tickets? Ordered three, two not yet arrived

Me too. Ordered last monday and still waiting for the ticket to arrive. Anyone else?
Ordered some on the Thursday - not arrived
Some on the Friday - have arrived
One on the Saturday - not arrived

Ordered mine early last week - not arrived.
I have just phoned the ticket office - they said there is a delay with some tickets ordered on line,
However, they also said that all outstanding tickets will be posted out by tomorrow night - latest.
The guy intimated that the delay was getting the tickets in from Stoke,
But hopefully, all is well.

TGR said:
squirtyflower said:
Troubadour said:
Me too. Ordered last monday and still waiting for the ticket to arrive. Anyone else?

I have just phoned the ticket office - they said there is a delay with some tickets ordered on line,
However, they also said that all outstanding tickets will be posted out by tomorrow night - latest.
Cheers for that but they seem to be lying

If the delay was due to the tickets coming in late from Stoke then how could they possibly send me my middle batch but not the others?
All were ordered online over three different days.

Ordered 2 on the 24th Aug , normally always arrive within a couple of days , still not here . Put a call in last night to be told that they were awaiting collection from the ticket office , despite having paid for delivery . Rang to ask why this morning , to be told they were posted on the 29th , something not quite right here , can't even get their stories to match .

Bit of a pain , but still enough time to get it sorted i suppose

squirtyflower said:
TGR said:
squirtyflower said:

If the delay was due to the tickets coming in late from Stoke then how could they possibly send me my middle batch but not the others?

Can't be right, ordered mine on first day of sale and they arrived the next day

Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
TGR said:

Can't be right, ordered mine on first day of sale and they arrived the next day

they are saying now all will be sent by the weekend

Biffo123 said:
Ordered 2 on the 24th Aug , normally always arrive within a couple of days , still not here . Put a call in last night to be told that they were awaiting collection from the ticket office , despite having paid for delivery . Rang to ask why this morning , to be told they were posted on the 29th , something not quite right here , can't even get their stories to match .

Bit of a pain , but still enough time to get it sorted i suppose

Update , Got home tonight , both tickets arrived

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.