Stoke Away - sold out 27/8

johnbmcr said:
Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
Cheers for that but they seem to be lying

If the delay was due to the tickets coming in late from Stoke then how could they possibly send me my middle batch but not the others?
All were ordered online over three different days.

Can't be right, ordered mine on first day of sale and they arrived the next day

they are saying now all will be sent by the weekend

got my two today weds 4th Sept

I thought this was the thread for fellow blues to buy/sell tickets to each other? It seems to have turned into the 'I've ordered my ticket but it hasn't arrived yet' thread.

Bunch of moaning bastards! :-)
You're ticket will obviously arrive at some point. Stop whining about it! Nobody cares!

Paul Lancs said:
I thought this was the thread for fellow blues to buy/sell tickets to each other? It seems to have turned into the 'I've ordered my ticket but it hasn't arrived yet' thread.

Bunch of moaning bastards! :-)
You're ticket will obviously arrive at some point. Stop whining about it! Nobody cares!

You dont but they do.

johnbmcr said:
Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
Cheers for that but they seem to be lying

If the delay was due to the tickets coming in late from Stoke then how could they possibly send me my middle batch but not the others?
All were ordered online over three different days.

Can't be right, ordered mine on first day of sale and they arrived the next day

they are saying now all will be sent by the weekend

Thanks for that. I'm still waiting for mine ;-(

I have 2 adult tickets for Stoke if anyone wants to buy them. Face value £40 each. Same block but different rows.

If anybody has a spare for this game. I would be grateful. Live in Scotland so don't see as many games as I would like!

Cheers in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.