Stoke away?

Still looking for 2x tickets if anyone has got spares? I thought I was sorted, looks like I was just conned! PM please if anybody can help.

I am after 3 tickets (2 will do). Did have three sorted from somebody on here but after transferring £120.00 the tickets never arrived so I'm awaiting the money back from the person.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
I am after 3 tickets (2 will do). Did have three sorted from somebody on here but after transferring £120.00 the tickets never arrived so I'm awaiting the money back from the person.

What do you mean never arrived?

They never got sent to the person or they done one

mayo31 said:
MissingCityInMelbourne said:

What do you mean never arrived?

They never got sent to the person or they done one
Apparently they got sent by the person i had bought them off but they never arrived with me. I have since contacted the person whom i bought them off and they have said they will transfer the money back to me.

That thieving postman at it gain

I tell you the royal mail has gone to the dogs

Get the guy who bought the tickets to tell city he lost them, they will reissue new ones which you collect at stoke before the game.

merlin21 on here is an absolute joke, he was selling us 2 stoke away tickets and he told us to meet him in altrincham and we came all the way from rochdale, and he said to meet him at 7 and we waited till 9 and he said he was doing overtime so we waited around and tried ringing him no answer, it got to half 11 and still no answer, if you see this nice one mate, appreciated it, good way to treat fellow blues.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
merlin21 on here is an absolute joke, he was selling us 2 stoke away tickets and he told us to meet him in altrincham and we came all the way from rochdale, and he said to meet him at 7 and we waited till 9 and he said he was doing overtime so we waited around and tried ringing him no answer, it got to half 11 and still no answer, if you see this nice one mate, appreciated it, good way to treat fellow blues.

Ric said:
We've had a few reports recently of people being ripped off when buying tickets on here.

Ultimately we have no control over transactions, and have considered closing down this section of the forum. However, many people have also benefitted from it by getting tickets off legitimate sellers so we'll keep it going for the timebeing.

Please be cautious when buying tickets on here - ideally arrange to meet the seller so that you can hand over the cash in exchange for the tickets, rather than transferring money online before receivng the tickets.

Ric said:
MERLIN21 has been banned, as he's been scamming a number of people. I think it might be Amrik Gill again.

In case anyone had arranged to buy tickets from him, don't do it.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=266357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=266357</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.