Stoke away?

cheers i thought there was something dodgy about merlin21 because he wanted us to send cash through post and didnt sound keen when we wanted to meet.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
I've been conned for 3 tickets. Absolutely gutted. In calling police when I'm home from work. It was merlin21.
why do people do this,there scum of the highest order,to con fellow blues like that its out of order

I've been conned for 3 tickets. Absolutely gutted. In calling police when I'm home from work. It was merlin21.

My mate nearly bought some off him.
He said he could'nt meet at the ground<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:29 pm --<br /><br />Still need 2 adults

your not on your own mate,

thieving bastards had £85 off me too!

squirtyflower said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
found out who this merlin21 guy is! hes been arrested for it before apparently!
it's not Amrik Gill is it?

Scum bag must have only just got out of jail as he was jailed for 6 months in March. If anyone ever gets his address let me know as he owes me for my FA cup final ticket still. Can't believe nobody has got their hands on him yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.