• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest difference is that I can't wait to see us play these days.

It's been a chore for a couple years now.

Mentality change, on and off the pitch.
Wow , it shows how much expectations have changed, we might not have been totally successful last year , but I never considered it a chore to watch us and even the season before the performances were patchy but not always a chore to watch.

Wow , it shows how much expectations have changed, we might not have been totally successful last year , but I never considered it a chore to watch us and even the season before the performances were patchy but not always a chore to watch.
Pellegrini era was obviously coming to an end and the after a bright start to his last season, it fell badly away.

Last season we fell apart when teams realised that our defence could be got at. I don't think that will happen this season, although whether we can keep our energy levels high through winter is a doubt. The pressing and energy at Stamford Bridge was magnificent. Can we keep that up week after week when we have big games every 3-4 days?

We have to challenge ourselves every game to perform.

Been weeding this morning a chore, put bins away a chore, cleaned the Windows a chore,

Watching City, never a chore.

Good word though, becoming underused

If we don't win this we will not win the league. We will win and I think it's goals for Jesus. Surely Kun won't start the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.