• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya has been twiddling his fingers at home for a while so he might get to play,it'll be a slog this one i reckon,just getting the points job

For those pushing for a Foden start Icam pretty sure I saw him at the buffet at breakfast jn my hotel in Mumbai the other day. (Under 17 wc)

Hard to predict a team until the internationals are over.

That said, gundo and Berny I hope get starts. I know Pep is easing them both in but gundo is so so silky on the pitch and “pequeno terrier” is an absolute live wire with the skills to tear stoke a new one.

For those pushing for a Foden start Icam pretty sure I saw him at the buffet at breakfast jn my hotel in Mumbai the other day. (Under 17 wc)
Just realised that there is no way he'll feature against Wolves then. Anyway, Brahim hopefully will now that Aguero is out and we our three young guns need a rest every now and then.

Just realised that there is no way he'll feature against Wolves then. Anyway, Brahim hopefully will now that Aguero is out and we our three young guns need a rest every now and then.

I'd say Brahim's got a great chance of picking up some games in the next month. It seems he'll be on the bench every week Aguero is out, and if we keep playing like we do, there will be a few games where the game is over and we can afford to chuck Brahim on for 25 minutes.

How skewed is the prediction voting on these pre-match threads because fannies like me think we will jinx things if we vote for a City win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.