• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Brahim's got a great chance of picking up some games in the next month. It seems he'll be on the bench every week Aguero is out, and if we keep playing like we do, there will be a few games where the game is over and we can afford to chuck Brahim on for 25 minutes.

Well Zinchenko was ahead of him last week so not necessarily

Well Zinchenko was ahead of him last week so not necessarily

Depends on where Zinchenko was going to play. Brahim was in the squad, but if Zinchenko could feasilby have done a shift as emergency back up to Delph you'd probably want him on the bench over Brahim.

Depends on where Zinchenko was going to play. Brahim was in the squad, but if Zinchenko could feasilby have done a shift as emergency back up to Delph you'd probably want him on the bench over Brahim.

Yeah I get that, but point is I don't see why that won't carry on happening at the expense of Brahim.

I’d only rest Fernandinho to be honest.

He’s in his 30’s, played every game so far, is travelling back from wherever Brazil are playing and we’ve got adequate cover in the form of gundogan and toure.

I’d not make too many changes as there’s no point in beating Chelsea to drop points against Stoke.

Ederson
Walker
Danilo
Otamendi
Stones
Gundogan
Silva
KDB
Sane
Sterling
Jesus

With Brazil playing at 00:30 on Wednesday morning, Gab might not be fresh enough to start against Stoke. May have to play Raz up top.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Delph
Silva Fernando Gundogan
Sané Jesus Sterling

Subs:
Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Bernardo
Zinchenko
Foden
Diaz

Let KDB rest if not ok. Otherwise on the bench.

What about Kompany?
I thought he left.

Not gonna lie, shitting this game. They've so many shite players who can turn up and be world class on any given day.

Shaquiri is far, far too good to be playing there.

Can't see Pep taking anything for granted, so expect a good win, but history has me nervy.

I’d only rest Fernandinho to be honest.

He’s in his 30’s, played every game so far, is travelling back from wherever Brazil are playing and we’ve got adequate cover in the form of gundogan and toure.

I’d not make too many changes as there’s no point in beating Chelsea to drop points against Stoke.

Ederson
Walker
Danilo
Otamendi
Stones
Gundogan
Silva
KDB
Sane
Sterling
Jesus

Agreed not to rest many. If we win this, and count boro away as Brighton away, it would be 9 more points than from the same 8 fixtures last year, but sjoke still need to be beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.