• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are doing really well against the top teams this season,i think if you haven't watched them you will get a surprise

Totally agree, especially away from home. I think it's fair enough to say we can and should be beating them though. It would however be a mistake to think we can start resting players or just need to turn up expecting to win.

Totally agree, especially away from home. I think it's fair enough to say we can and should be beating them though. It would however be a mistake to think we can start resting players or just need to turn up expecting to win.
Seeing as our players, bar Debryune are all of similar quality, I don't see how picking guys like Ilkay and Bernado is considered resting players. These are superstars in their own right.

I'm comfortable with any of our top 17 starting.

Ederson
Walker
Mendy
Danilo
Delphino
Komps
Stones
Otamendi
Dihno
Kev
David
Ilkay
Bernado
Sterling
Sane
Jesus
Aguero

Any 11 from the above 17 is fine by me.

The drop off (or significant drop off) starts with Yaya, Bravo, Mangala amongst the senior players and then the youth players...Zinch, Foden, Brahim, and Adarabioyo. Plsaying Any more than 1 at best 2 of those players at the same time may show weaknesses.

So I'm pretty good with any of our key 17. But not the others.

GK : Ederson
Back 4 : Walker Stones Ota Danilo
Mid : Fernandinho Gundogan Bernardo Silva
Fwd : Jesus Sane

Sub : Bravo, KDB, Yaya, Mangala, Delph, Foden, Sterling

KDB in for Silva at 65"
Sterling in for Jesus at 70"
Yaya/Delph/Foden in as a sub

City 5 : 0 Stoke

Last edited:
Seeing as our players, bar Debryune are all of similar quality, I don't see how picking guys like Ilkay and Bernado is considered resting players. These are superstars in their own right.

I'm comfortable with any of our top 17 starting.

Ederson
Walker
Mendy
Danilo
Delphino
Komps
Stones
Otamendi
Dihno
Kev
David
Ilkay
Bernado
Sterling
Sane
Jesus
Aguero

Any 11 from the above 17 is fine by me.

The drop off (or significant drop off) starts with Yaya, Bravo, Mangala amongst the senior players and then the youth players...Zinch, Foden, Brahim, and Adarabioyo. Plsaying Any more than 1 at best 2 of those players at the same time may show weaknesses.

So I'm pretty good with any of our key 17. But not the others.

First of all, let's see if all our players come back injuryfree from wherever they are now.

Pep is hardly known for starting players outside the ones he gathers that can start the game without weakening the team. Pretty much the ones you mention. At best he will bring in these players when the game is done and dusted or when he has no other options, unless it's a league-cup game. I'm pretty sure we will see a very strong atarting 11 vs Stoke. The PL is the hardest league worldwide meaning any team that is going to weaken their side stands a good chance to drop points.

Sergio and Delph could be fit for Stoke game according to Sam Lee, if kosher is fuckin great news especially with the Napoli game on the horizon as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.