Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or bust day has arrived..
d day for the blues today, we don't win/lose and Chelsea do... title gone..
can honestly see Barcelona winning both legs, we are so bad, can't expect Toure and Bony to make an instant impact next week,
after being out/not involved for so long..
...after tonight there'll be no more glass half full nonsense if we don't win..!
A defeat could see Pellers getting sacked with immediate effect..they might let him take us into the Barca tie, which the way we are playing, without any spark or semblance of spirit, desire, we are certs to lose..home and away..could be Pellegrini's last game tonight..

Our away form has been good this season I don't know if it has anything to do with the support at the etihad but I won't be surprised if we run over these easily. Lampard,Milner and Navas have to start,theyre more effective than Dzeko,Nasri and Fernando at the minute.

seanthedrum said:
Win or bust day has arrived..
d day for the blues today, we don't win/lose and Chelsea do... title gone..
can honestly see Barcelona winning both legs, we are so bad, can't expect Toure and Bony to make an instant impact next week,
after being out/not involved for so long..
...after tonight there'll be no more glass half full nonsense if we don't win..!
A defeat could see Pellers getting sacked with immediate effect..they might let him take us into the Barca tie, which the way we are playing, without any spark or semblance of spirit, desire, we are certs to lose..home and away..could be Pellegrini's last game tonight..

RAG !

raymondkl92 said:
Our away form has been good this season I don't know if it has anything to do with the support at the etihad but I won't be surprised if we run over these easily. Lampard,Milner and Navas have to start,theyre more effective than Dzeko,Nasri and Fernando at the minute.

more down to the fact teams try and have a go at us as they are the home team leaving our high quality players to expose them.

yes we played poorly saturday but hull's back 10 was difficult to get through, that has been a familar pattern this season

teams that have had a go we have beaten e.g. spurs and liverpool

So teams pack the defence v us..I think it's us who need to park the bus don't you..
Why can't City defend like that for a change, we actually might win a game with a goal on the break..as those teams do, they counter attack at pace..we just play at one pace, one way..all the time, we never change..no alternative when we can't find a way thru and are playing as we are right now, like a bunch of strangers ..no confidence, no spark, no pace..looking like mid table fodder..!
Sometimes when things aren't working, you have to grind out a win, win ugly..
Chelsea are doing it, now, that's why they are 7 points clear...3 wins effectively, we lose tonight they'll have to lose 4 and we have to win every game..I blame the man in charge he's grasping at straws doesn't know his best 11 and when he does play his best team..they don't want to play for him..think he's lost them, they aren't playing for him they look like they couldn't care less..
sick of excuses..there is none left..
call me all the rags under the sun..it's my opinion..and it's true to me..only the blind can't see a fundamental flaw in the dynamic now, between MP and his players, his signings are very disappointing and the players who were here before him think he's weakened the team / squad..
another insipid performance tonight.. when we simply have to win..is not good enough..simple as that..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.