Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be absolutely devastated if that useless lump stump Fernando starts. I'm hoping team is as follow (4-2-3-1):

Hart
Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy
Milner, Fernandinho
Navas, Lampard, Silva
Aguero

What we need is runners into the box and Lampard is a player that will also create space and chances for himself in the box. The fact that he didn't get on the pitch at the weekend was ludicrous.

blue ranger said:
I will be absolutely devastated if that useless lump stump Fernando starts. I'm hoping team is as follow (4-2-3-1):

Hart
Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy
Milner, Fernandinho
Navas, Lampard, Silva
Aguero

What we need is runners into the box and Lampard is a player that will also create space and chances for himself in the box. The fact that he didn't get on the pitch at the weekend was ludicrous.

You know best

a bit off topic, but does anyone know of any pubs that will be showing the game tomorrow night in central London, I have to go there with work, so would like to still be able to watch the game if possible. I will be staying near Regents Park if that is any help

Stoke got a few injuries. Means there might be tempted to revert to Pulis tactics and long ball it up to Crouch and Walters

Marvin said:
Stoke got a few injuries. Means there might be tempted to revert to Pulis tactics and long ball it up to Crouch and Walters

That will play into our hands.

We'll win on corners....

Seriously getting worried now. Just watched an up tempo game with the Dippers and Spuds, on current form we'll drop points at both.

Need 3 points tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.