Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6one said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Will people fuck off saying start lampard!

absolutely this

Why exactly?

His last start in December we won 1-0 with Lampard's goal.

It makes no sense he has not played more minutes given the fuss made to keep him and the crap we've played without him.

Start him get the game won, then take him off. This save for last 20 mins is nonsense if the game is already gone.

hqdefault.jpg

Very important game. Moreso for the following teams catching up rather than catching Chelsea. And with the fixturelist not looking easy to say the least it is time for the spine (excl. Yaya) to perform and show our manager some support. If we have lost the typical City tag I doubt we get anything from this game. If we haven't it could be an impressive result all together.
Kompany and Aguero have only two games left to get back to their best and because of that, including the return of Yaya and the -hopfully- new refreshment Bony brings, we might just turn our form to the good in time.

Get in there and make sure we get ourselves some reward for a disciplined display.

6one said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Milner Fernandinho
Silva Lampard Nasri
Aguero
good line up.. two attacking wing backs, plenty of creativity on both sides, the power and goalscoring
of Lamps going thu the middle..won't happen tho..this team beyond Pellegrini
he thinks firmly in his box..
will be...
Hart
Sagna Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Silva Nasri
Aguero
...as usual and we'll stuggle, concede 1st as usual and be desperately chasing the game for a late equaliser..
..if Crouch scores 2..we are sunk ...think he'll cause us endless problems tonight and will definitely score at least 1

FantasyIreland said:
seanthedrum said:
Drop Navas altogether, he's been useless this season, is lightweight gives us no attacking threat and his corners are the worst I've ever seen..
put Silva on the right..or Milner..in front of the right back (preferably Zab) with the other central..even play Zab as a wing half in front of Sagna..just use your imagination Pellegrini..you get paid a kings ransom..to do just that..!!
We need a plan B..or C..we are too predictable slow narrow..and atrociously boring at the moment..we'll be out of the top 4 the pack are catching us..our rivals won last night..and as another poster just pointed out..Spurs are looking good..better than us..we are complacent and a tad arrogant to think we are safe..to finish top 4

Haha he has certainly started his BlueMoon career rather excitedly. Either it's the result of too much cereal for breakfast, or being carried away with the thought that his mob might overtake us.

Hart

Sagna - Demi - Mangala - Clichy

Lampard - Fernandinho

Milner - Silva - Jovetic

Dzeko

This please Manuel.

madcitehfan said:
Hart

Sagna - Demi - Mangala - Clichy

Lampard - Fernandinho

Milner - Silva - Jovetic

Dzeko

This please Manuel.

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01508/aguero2_1508613a.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://st.depositphotos.com/1004764/3198/i/950/depositphotos_31982747-Big-question-mark-pop-out-businessman-head-in-gray-background.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg[/bigimg]

Has anyone mentioned ...... This is a MUST win game yet ?
Anyway i do not care which team is selected, as long as it's a winning one.
I don't think individuals cost us games, it's the teams work ethic that's been
letting us down. Hopefully we'll play with a bit more tempo and go direct
to Kun if required.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Has anyone mentioned ...... This is a MUST win game yet ?
Anyway i do not care which team is selected, as long as it's a winning one.
I don't think individuals cost us games, it's the teams work ethic that's been
letting us down. Hopefully we'll play with a bit more tempo and go direct
to Kun if required.

Completely agree.

Slow sideways passing is doing my head in! Really need to get in to them from the start and not just when we inevitably go one down to a crouch worldy

seanthedrum said:
I never thought Kolarov a defender, more a wing half..and he's a naturally left sided player, what we need in front of Clichy..
oh and Sagna should never get the nod over Zabaleta unless it's to rest him, as he's better defending and gives us more going forward on the right than Navas all day long..
we need width, that's how we will penetrate those packed defences..we have the players..it's Pellegrini's tactics that are wrong. and highly negative plus we've been chronically boring and predictable...use our old fashioned wide players..!!

I thought your previous post was bordering on stupidity, this post just confirms my belief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.