Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
seanthedrum said:
Drop Navas altogether, he's been useless this season, is lightweight gives us no attacking threat and his corners are the worst I've ever seen..
put Silva on the right..or Milner..in front of the right back (preferably Zab) with the other central..even play Zab as a wing half in front of Sagna..just use your imagination Pellegrini..you get paid a kings ransom..to do just that..!!
We need a plan B..or C..we are too predictable slow narrow..and atrociously boring at the moment..we'll be out of the top 4 the pack are catching us..our rivals won last night..and as another poster just pointed out..Spurs are looking good..better than us..we are complacent and a tad arrogant to think we are safe..to finish top 4

whatever yout taking, I'm sure it will wear off soon. What a load of nonsense

I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if we win tonight. Our last five league games at Stoke have been draws, and can see it being the same again.

Ric said:
I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if we win tonight. Our last five league games at Stoke have been draws, and can see it being the same again.

Question? -(no prizes given) - In Our last five league games at Stoke who were City scorers ?
I think Zabba scored there in a FA Cup game.

Bluep*ss said:
Ric said:

Question? -(no prizes given) - In Our last five league games at Stoke who were City scorers ?
I think Zabba scored there in a FA Cup game.

Barry scored a late equaliser in the one I went to.

Dont win tonight and we may give Yaya an extended rest until the away leg against Barca as we wont need him if we have nothing to play for.

Wouldnt it be nice to score a goal or 2 early on in a game and control it from there.

Still optimistic, 0-2 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.