Stoke end for the final

Blue Maverick

Is anyone doing this I might be getting 2 for the Stoke end is it possible to get into the City end before the game starts.

Same here , i have recieved 2 tickets through the FA which are in block 121, i am told this area may include both sets of fans and some neutrasls , I would prefer to be at the City side of the centre line if there are any Stoke fans out there with 2 x Red Allocation tickets in blocks 124 to 127 ???

Almost certainly not. maybe if you're in the club wembley seat you can get to the other end of the ground but I'd be amazed if there isn't something in place to stop you going through to the opposition end in tier 1 and 3.

The middle tier will be very mixed, would not like to think I was sat in with your fans (tier 1 or 3) and vice versa as I'm sure stoke fans in city end would get grief the same as city fans in with the stoke fans

no chance if you're in tier 3. I was in the last city block for the semi.

At concourse level there's a big gate, similar to the one at COMS which was closed. At seat level, they had a net (about 5 seats wide) running the length of the block. Be virtually impossible to clamber over it without being spotted.

Yeh Ive got 2 ticket as well, not sure where abouts as not picked them up yet all I know is they are in the Stoke end, work with a guy who is something to do with our local league who passed them to me..

No chance, they block the concourse off on tiers 1 & 3 with gates so if you are in the Stoke end you will only be allowed to walk around the concourse for that end. Even in Club Wembley you will have you tickets checked and if you try to get in to an area other than what is on the ticket they'll refuse you entry.

...just wander up to a steward and tell them that unless they let you go and sit with your buddies you will kill someone with this bomb (at that point reveal carefully hidden collection of batteries, wires and a clock sellotaped to your torso) - they will probably then let you through...

I'll keep half of my seat warm for you....

had some more replies to my add.. get in touch direct with them...good luck..

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Asha Jones [mailto:ashajones@hotmail.co.uk]
Skickat: den 7 maj 2011 19:45
Till: info@outdoors.se
Ämne: Advertisement in The Sentinal

Hello, I have 2 fa cup final tickets in the stoke end, I have seen your ad in The Sentinal. If you're interested please get back to me asap.
Thanks, Asha Jones
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Janette Newman [mailto:janetten@linaker.com]
Skickat: den 7 maj 2011 19:21
Ämne: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 11.60/4.5] Cup final tickets

Dear Sir
I have seen your advertisement in this weeks Leek Post and Times for Cup Final Tickets.
We have two tickets avaliable which are seated together if you are interested please contact me to make an offer I am be contacted via email or on 07960 473180

Many thanks Jan

Sent from my iPhone
-- -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: David Healings [mailto:davidhealings@hotmail.com]
Skickat: den 7 maj 2011 15:09
Ämne: Wembley tickets.

Hi. Trying to help, may have 2 available but won't know for definate til Monday, who you supporting as if you pick the right team, you can have them at the face value price, I am more interested in selling to a genuine supporter in need. Not after making any profit at all. Regards David.

Från: Steve Slater [mailto:s.slater73@ntlworld.com]
Skickat: den 7 maj 2011 08:28
Ämne: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 08.00/4.5] Stoke City Tickets
Prioritet: Hög

Hi,

Have you managed to obtain your 2 tickets for the match. I have a pair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.