Stoke Fans

The Fixer said:
Prem league table

City 4th
Joke 8th

End of thread!!

Sure. I'm happy with 8th place in our third season since promotion, playing some cracking direct football. I'm sure you'll be delighted with a season of not even looking remotely like challenging for any silverware and playing some of the most awful tippy-tappy known to man.

My favourite part was when you spent 5 minutes with the ball in your own half, but then gave away possession and within three Stoke passes nearly conceded.

The Fixer said:
Prem league table

City 4th
Joke 8th

End of thread!!

Expectations:

Manchester City: 1-4
Stoke City: 10-15

Probably lower according to some of your estimations here.

listen.....most of us don't wish Stoke to go down but your attitudes fuck everyone off. Its not a bad thing to be able to invest money and you do well with none. As fans it is about time City won something as our undying support deserves some payback. Not our fault we were bought by billionaires is it?

we're the same lot who took over the Victoria ground remember

ruts66 said:
The Fixer said:
Prem league table

City 4th
Joke 8th

End of thread!!

Err, no...

Manchester City 4th (Assets - £1 trillion +)
Stoke City 8th (Assets - 1 or 2 towels)

Rubbish, you have spent more than most down there and play joint worst football in the league. Take Blackpool for example, they have done well and they have spent a percentage of what you have and play some great stuff.

Pulis spends (relatively) a lot of money on players to help you play the way you do. I would rather watch cricket than watch Stoke (and that's saying something!).

salopstick said:
Anto1962 said:
Hi Lads Stoke fan here, I personally don't hate Man City as do none of my friends and I have followed Stoke for 42 years( bloody hard years) always thought of you lot as a proper football club, unlike Norwich. I have plenty of City mates were I work at Bentley Motors in Crewe and we have no problems between us. The booing of the opposision is just trying to make a hostile atmosphere and has nothing to do with it being you. Yesterday I thought we had much the better of the first half and the second half was dominated possesion wise by your lads although you made very few clear chances with the massive amount of ball you had. Don't care about you lot having a lot of money and sincerely hope you stop that stupid Fucking clock ticking over at the Theatre of Tits this year and win something. And for the lads with sensitive hearing drop us a line next year and I'll meet you at the brit next year with some Ear muffs. Good luck hope you win something.

actually mate we were booing because of the cheating diving antics of balotelli, we rarely boo a whole team just target certain players, it was swp 2 years ago when he started acting like a big girls blouse

the man city fans were very quiet yesterday until richards scores they were deafening and giving it large, well for 10 minutes

i have never wanted my team to score as much as yesterday just to shut them up

oh and man city were disgraceful in the first half, a lot better than us in the second but still disgracefull in the first

we are not envious of your money as all the money in football wouldnt buy attitude, work ethic, spirit

balotelli will never make it here until he can perform in games like stoke away in november

that is all

PRICK<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:20 pm --<br /><br />
UpThePotters said:
A question for you City fans....
Do you really believe that your tippy tappy passing the ball around amongst yourselves is entertaining?

It offers no threat whatsoever! The shots on goal stats prove that.

The object of the game is to score goals not keep the ball in your own half!

Give me our up-and-at-em style any day of the week.

We absolutely battered you first half but admittedly could not keep that up for the 90 minutes and let you back into it.

Granted you have some talented players but why can't they get the ball forward and create some bloody chances on goal.

Italian football has always bored me and that seems to be what City are trying to play.

Why do you think that we fill our ground every week when you can't.

What is your average gate ????

Anywhere near our 46,000 average PRICK

Give it some thought.....

Best of luck for the rest of the season

Ducky_ said:
ruts66 said:
Err, no...

Manchester City 4th (Assets - £1 trillion +)
Stoke City 8th (Assets - 1 or 2 towels)

Rubbish, you have spent more than most down there and play joint worst football in the league. Take Blackpool for example, they have done well and they have spent a percentage of what you have and play some great stuff.

Pulis spends (relatively) a lot of money on players to help you play the way you do. I would rather watch cricket than watch Stoke (and that's saying something!).

I refer you again to my blog, in particular the section on styles of play:

Link

How anybody in the world can claim that what you played on Saturday was the 'right way' and that Stoke City's style of play that created chance after chance is 'the worst football in the league' is absolute gibberish. I'm bloody proud of my team and we're a shining beacon for how the rest of the Premier League should approach football. Kick out the cheats, kick out the boring tippy-tappy, make every single moment of possession based around scoring a goal. Get a throw-in on the halfway line, put it in the box to try and score. Get a free kick in your own half, put it in the box to try and score.

Errr hold on a minute here stokies 2 fucking minutes ago you was slagging us for "tippy tappy" football.... i then show you our respective league positions and the old you've spent this much comes to the fore!!

You are on a mcfc site and as such there will be comments you don't like but hey ho if you don't like them fook off!

I don't give a flying fcuk what other fans think of us.... we've had shite for decades but stuck by our club ie attendances unlike other clubs i can think of.......

MCFC OK!!

MysticalDescent said:
Ducky_ said:

Link

How anybody in the world can claim that what you played on Saturday was the 'right way' and that Stoke City's style of play that created chance after chance is 'the worst football in the league' is absolute gibberish. I'm bloody proud of my team and we're a shining beacon for how the rest of the Premier League should approach football. Kick out the cheats, kick out the boring tippy-tappy, make every single moment of possession based around scoring a goal. Get a throw-in on the halfway line, put it in the box to try and score. Get a free kick in your own half, put it in the box to try and score.

Erm, you forget we were playing against a team who put 10 men behind the ball and played the long ball at every opportunity and also use a rugby line out every chance they get. If you're "proud" of that that says a lot about you as a fan.

If the rest of the league played like you do we would not be the best league in the world, we would be worse than the SPL and would be watching utter shite every week, our top teams would be getting hammered in the Chapions League by teams who actually play football and England would never reach a world cup again.
As already pointed out, when has hoof ball ever won anything in the modern game? Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, France are all successful at international level and they have all played passing football. You know, because football is supposed to be played mainly with the FEET.

listen Mr clever dick

MCFC have always been better than Stoke and always will be. It's about time you accepted that fact. Your fans are stuck in the 80's (as witnessed by me on saturday watching one fat goatee bearded over 50's fat chav hurling abuse at young City fans with his teenage spotty gang of SPORTS DIRECT CLOTHES wearing nobs)

Your ground is a shyte subbuteo shithole in the arsehole of STOKE (your own fans words) and your team are physical thugs, but good luck as at least a team like you in the Prem is better than the likes of Wigan and Fulham.

Pulis has never forgiven us for that 5 minutes anyway.....tosser.

MysticalDescent said:
Ducky_ said:

Link

Stanley Matthews just turned in his grave....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.