Stoke Fans

jesus there some precious ones on here

if any of you catually saw the whole game you would see we battered you in the first half and if it wasnt for our poor finishing would have been 3 or 4 nil up

in the second half you were much better than us and were on top when you got the lead but based on our first half we didnt deserve to lose

on the face of it i see it as two points dopped because we were that good in the first half but last minute equalisers/winners are always special ask michael owen

irishblue59 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
How fuckin disrespectful were they today?
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.
yes the stoke fans should of cheered us on and why stop there they should started singing bluemoon aswell

Us? You don't think people are silly enough to believe you are a City fan are you?

Behave.

salopstick said:

if any of you catually saw the whole game you would see we battered you in the first half and if it wasnt for our poor finishing would have been 3 or 4 nil up

in the second half you were much better than us and were on top when you got the lead but based on our first half we didnt deserve to lose

on the face of it i see it as two points dopped because we were that good in the first half but last minute equalisers/winners are always special ask michael owen

I won't call you a nob brain but secretly I might. WUM

salopstick said:

OK then RAG!

MysticalDescent said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
1) Compare the trophies and awards Mancini has won to the trophies and awards Delap has won and come back to me

2) We should of put 3 or 4 past you in the second half but didn't so that's that and we should of gotten a penalty in the first half (which would of changed the game) but we didn't

3) Did you watch City vs Birmingham? No? Didn't think so, that tippy-tappy football got us 20 yes 20 goal scoring opportunities, when's the last time you seen 20 opportunities in 1 game for Stoke? And also got us 4 goals against Fulham and a win against Liverpool and Chelsea. Fuck it that tippy-tappy football has got us 4th and will probably have us ending up there, where will long ball football get you lot? NOWHERE!

I don't know why you suggest that tippy-tappy has made you any better than Stoke, Sunderland, Everton or Villa. We're all mid-table also rans with a very remote chance of getting into Europe. You're probably just about safe from relegation, although the way that your manager is destroying the talent he's brought to your club I suppose anything's possible.

You shouldn't have put 4 or 5 past us in the first half. You played for a 0-0 draw by keeping the ball on the halfway-line and not creating anything. You deserved what you got and were lucky not to be on the end of a Stoke thrashing.

you dont get anywhere near thrashing a team whilst timewasting which you were from the off, i actually checked my watch purposely as your "keeper" took an age to take a dead ball kick. it was 8 mins in to the game.
shocking for a home team.

the reaction at the end by the fans and players says everything as to what it meant to stoke.
i know this cos we used to be like that when we played arsenal and co.

onceabluealways said:
Losing the last minute goal was a disaster but what is worrying form the stats I've seen is that we had 65% possession yet Stoke had 16 chances on goal against our 9.

Didn't go but watching MOTD they could easily have scored 5, whereas there didn't seem to be much created by our strike force.

Unless we create and take more chances we will miss out on top 4 because we'll continue to drop silly points.

DD said:
I watched it in our local pub and I'm afraid we got what we deserved. Talk of our "fantastic football" was once again pure fantasy.

I was as gutted as the next man but once again we created only one serious chance all game.

I'm struggling to comprehend how such a squad repeatedly (Fulham apart obviously) creates less 'proper' chances than more or less anyone in the league.

Possession counts for fuck all if you don't do anything with it and that's why Tony Pulis' assessment of the game was more accurate than Mancini's.

salopstick said:
onceabluealways said:
Losing the last minute goal was a disaster but what is worrying form the stats I've seen is that we had 65% possession yet Stoke had 16 chances on goal against our 9.

Didn't go but watching MOTD they could easily have scored 5, whereas there didn't seem to be much created by our strike force.

Unless we create and take more chances we will miss out on top 4 because we'll continue to drop silly points.

DD said:
I watched it in our local pub and I'm afraid we got what we deserved. Talk of our "fantastic football" was once again pure fantasy.

I was as gutted as the next man but once again we created only one serious chance all game.

I'm struggling to comprehend how such a squad repeatedly (Fulham apart obviously) creates less 'proper' chances than more or less anyone in the league.

Possession counts for fuck all if you don't do anything with it and that's why Tony Pulis' assessment of the game was more accurate than Mancini's.

Shock horror mcfc fans have opinions different from each other........

Joke City avg attendance in 1986 = 8,288!

Joke City avg attendance in 2008 = 16,823!

Last season avg = 27,162!

Cheeky plastics fookers have the neck to call our support pmsl.

When relegation strikes and it will again soon, expect 10,000 passionate/crazy Joke fans to just disappear overnight again lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.