Stoke Fans

salopstick said:
see what i mean about precious, offer debate just get abused

yep you really are clever

If you were on a Stoke forum, maybe you might get a more satisfactory response, but since you have sought out a City forum to post you comments then expect not to get 100% support.

For the record, I agree with your post, but if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle, you "deserved" a draw because you scored the same number of goals in 90 minutes that we did. Its history now it finished 1-1, so why you are here to "gloat" about a 1-1 draw I've no idea.

You Stoke fans seem to think we are your local rivals for some reason, however we don't feel the same about you, you are just a n other midlands club to us.

I think most of us would be happy if all the stoke fans on here just did one back to their own forums.

salopstick

« Reply #51 on Sept 13, 2006, 3:56pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I paid £19 to sit in the corner at Griffin Park with a couple hundred swansea fans (i work down south and went with a swansea fan). because there was so many of us they then "allowed" us to move to the open stand which was originally closed.

skanking cockney ba*****s"

---------

He works posting on the Internet obviously.

mancityvstoke said:
salopstick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I paid £19 to sit in the corner at Griffin Park with a couple hundred swansea fans (i work down south and went with a swansea fan). because there was so many of us they then "allowed" us to move to the open stand which was originally closed.

---------

yeah obviously

salopstick said:
mancityvstoke said:
salopstick

---------

yeah obviously

Well so long as you don't reply on your comedic genius to pay your bills.

salopstick said:
mancityvstoke said:
salopstick

---------

yeah obviously

is there a forum you don't troll on?

Gardening ffs????

I nearly gave myself a hernia last season when I read a pious and deluded Evertonian comparing his side's ugly, snide, prosaic percentage football to Barca, with no apparent irony involved.
But this thread has beaten even that unintentional work of comic genius into a cold oatcake.
Stoke? Barcelona?!!! Oh my sides, NURSE!!!

It is this country's media and teams setting up like Manchester City that is keeping English football in the dark ages. The insistence on non-stop tippy-tappy is anti-progressive and a genuine enemy of football. Teams like Stoke are trying to lead the nation forwards and all they get is criticism.

Really, you've already ruined Gareth Barry, sell Adam Johnson to a club that tries to play football before you corrupt him as well.

MysticalDescent said:
It is this country's media and teams setting up like Manchester City that is keeping English football in the dark ages. The insistence on non-stop tippy-tappy is anti-progressive and a genuine enemy of football. Teams like Stoke are trying to lead the nation forwards and all they get is criticism.

Really, you've already ruined Gareth Barry, sell Adam Johnson to a club that tries to play football before you corrupt him as well.
Hahaha oh my sides are splitting gotta be on the wind up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.