Stoke Fans

From speaking to stoke fans in aldegrove yetserday morning, to those I met in hounslow, wembley eay and after the game again, they all seemed like football fans should be, ie decent and sporting, a bit along wembley way it threatened to get a bit tasty as they had the numbers at that time and started with a few chants, but the majority of the stokies made it plain that they would not tolerate such behaviour (you can shove your fkin money up your ass being drowned out by delilah very quickly etc).
Speaking to a few of them after the game while waiting for the tube to dollis Hill and they all said we deserved to win by a much clearer margin, but a final and a top ten finish was more that they could have hoped for at the start of the season, I replied that who would have expected that after the 5-2 game that seen both sides relegated that we would meet at wembley so soon.
Credit where credit is due. (but we won the cup)

They were absolutely superb throughout, and most staying for the presentation was a class gesture. The rags would've been halfway back to Surrey by then. All credit to them.

Totally changed my perceptions of them - wonderful, humorous, sporting and magnanimous fans! - on the trains in the bars and at the ground. Their spirit only enhanced an incredible occasion.

will Stoke and City fans have better animosity to each other in the future.I remember the City v Newcastle LC Cup Final as being the friendly final.Season after in 77 there was running battles when City played up there.

Congratulations, yesterday you deserved to win.

Stayed over at Jury's Inn, Watford and had a good natter with a few city fans in the bar last night.

From my own observation I thought the banter between both sets of fans was first class.

There were one ot two stoke fans who didn't take defeat very well but on the whole I hope that your opinion of our fans is more favourable now.

thought the stoke fans were excellent yesterday, its a shame that their team didn't really turn up for them at all

I am not sure that many of us would have stayed had we lost.

They were loud and very good natured on the whole. There is always a small minority of people who cant control themselves but on the whole yesterday it was a very good natured final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.