Stoke Fans

BlueinCumbria said:
Hi lads - have to say travelled down and back up on the train with a load of them from Preston, stopping at Crewe and Warrington and they were superb lads. Up for a bit of banter and really good crack on the way home!

Also seen some really fit female Stoke fans! One passed the Greyhound at about 12pm in small daisy duke denims - another was walking round in Lycra short shorts. Nearly jizzed in my pants at her!

Also seen 2 or 3 that obviously had boob jobs! One in white and another in a leather jacket spring to mind.

Need to jizz over them now!

You sure they were female ?...you never can tell with these stokies :)

Lightwood said:
Congratulations, yesterday you deserved to win.

Stayed over at Jury's Inn, Watford and had a good natter with a few city fans in the bar last night.

From my own observation I thought the banter between both sets of fans was first class.

There were one ot two stoke fans who didn't take defeat very well but on the whole I hope that your opinion of our fans is more favourable now.

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same...
Then yours is the world, and everything that's in it
And - which is more - you'll be a man my son"

(Rudyard Kipling)

Like everyone else, I have nothing but praise for the Stoke fans I met and the way they were gracious in defeat in contrast to the last team we played at wembley.
The rags who started on women and kids after the semi final would do well to learn a lesson from Stoke.

There was a few stoke yobs no colours coming off the tube down wembley way one kept asking with arms out " where you bin allday "
trying to pick a fight with normal city fans.
other than that 95% were brill, took the result and stayed and supported their team and congratulated blues after the game.
i was there when we both got relegated and was the most scaryist i have ever been to, just the twats who try and spoil it, trouble is united have to many of the knobheads

wish i could agree but there were two proper fucking bitter stokies at newport service station (where i met adam johnson but thats a nother story) saying the usual bitter bollocks '' we've spent nothing, youve spent 350 million. manc twat. shit fans.'' etc...had to be restrained by their other mate!

every time we play stoke I always seem to come into contact with the knuckle dragging neanderthal element of their contingent. yesterday was quite a pleasant surpise.

Ricster said:
I just want to say that the majority of them yesterday were very humble in defeat yesterday and were very sporting clapping all the City buses out of Wembley, baring 1 person.

Same at the service station's, having a good natter with them, and even though some were pretty down about, when reminded that they'll be in Europe next season brought a smile to their faces.

Thanks for a terrific and from what i saw, trouble free day.

Good luck in the Europa next season.

Totally agree. We mixed with them in London Pubs in the evening. Not only no trouble - not a word out of place, just discussed the game, which is how it should be.
They were a credit to their club and should be proud of themselves.
Two great sets of fans enjoying the day. Why is it that wouldnt happen with Utd, whoever they were playing?

They were wicked!! Well sound didnt have any problems with any unlike the semi with the horrible rag bastards!!! They are everything fans should be loud, loyal, passionate and yet gracious in defeat the complete opposite of our horrible plastic, angin rag neighbours. We should aspire to be as loud as they are aswell, i have bin to the brittanna on away days they are awesome!!!

Stayed in the fox and goose,the Stoke fans we met there were a credit to their team,ther conceded we were rhe better team,bought us some beer and we had a great night.
Both me and my mate doubted we could have been as gracious in defeat as they were,hopefully we won`t have to,lol

SuperKevinHorlock said:
An absolute credit to your club, plenty of good natured banter before and after the game.
Completely changed my opinion off Stoke fans and I hope we applaud there fans, team and even Pulis for the dignified manner they have conducted themselves.

You may have lost on the pitch but your fans have won respect from me.

I think Stoke fans have won a lot of respect from us, they were a credit to their club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.