stoke forum

Stoke are a tiny little club with no ambition , they are happy being mid table and going nowhere . They hardly play any football , they hoof it long and get lucky half the time . Their manager is a bitter little man , who still holds a grudge against city . Stoke only pick up points because their fans get behind them and the only reason their fans get behind them is because they know their team are shit and need as much support as possible . Tbh when you play stoke , you dnt play the players you play their fans . Without them Stoke would be an even worse team . Wait til they come to our place and get absolutely smashed and they'll probs be hovering around mid table again come the end of the season . " You'll neverr win fuck all " is a bit rich coming from them a mid table team who will achieve nothing in football .

rhinomcfc said:
i like to read other forums but this (stoke's) is a joke and thought id let you see a few things first of all one of them met james milner last night and he signed one of there fanzines, now for doing that there all saying what a top bloke he is and shouldn't be at a shit club like city haha

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=142736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=142736</a>

secondly were shit fans (apperently) and we all look gay for having a laugh at a football match. dunno where this bitterness has come from.

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=142684" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=142684</a>

i know people might say don't go on them if they piss you off but i do like so see the view from the other side and i know people on forums can be bit bias and bitter as seen plenty on here but just thought id share with fellow blues!

there also fuming as were referred to as city and there referred as stoke. they will always know we are the only city!!

was funny was listening to it on radio stoke and they were saying it's City everytime we got the ball lol

Hate Stoke (shit place, had one or two decent clubs yonks ago), hate Pulis ( horrible snivelling little fucker) and hate Ricardo Fuller (the worst kind of player, tries barging through the opposition by whatever means necessary but anyone even clips the back of his boot he rolls round like a sniper shot the twat)

If Stoke were a boxer they would be Audley Harrison.

Ridiculous small time deluded and unbelievably shite club.

Blue Elmo said:
Stoke are a tiny little club with no ambition , they are happy being mid table and going nowhere . They hardly play any football , they hoof it long and get lucky half the time . Their manager is a bitter little man , who still holds a grudge against city . Stoke only pick up points because their fans get behind them and the only reason their fans get behind them is because they know their team are shit and need as much support as possible . Tbh when you play stoke , you dnt play the players you play their fans . Without them Stoke would be an even worse team . Wait til they come to our place and get absolutely smashed and they'll probs be hovering around mid table again come the end of the season . " You'll neverr win fuck all " is a bit rich coming from them a mid table team who will achieve nothing in football .

Haha nicely summed up, AGREED

There is a post on there about a 50 year old blue getting his car smashed up and the passengers beat up.

Shithouse inbred cunts

mergatroid said:
Hey dude, did you manage to find a pub in Manchester showing the game (I saw your thread yesterday saying you were struggling)?

I tried to watch City on a stream but it changed to the Man U match and then to the Everton match when I found another, streams can really piss me off man.

Did you find the game?
Are you Jeff Spicoli?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.