Stoke next in the FA Cup (tickets £20)

fathellensbellend said:
city will take 10% to sell to corporate, 500 odd no doubt in our end with hardly any points but plenty of cash.

the club then offer superbia members the option of extra tickets if they fancy them

the allocation will be nearer 5000, but plenty are getting creamed off.

superbia members can only get 'extra' tickets for people with the required points so they can sit together

geoffchall said:
One puzzle - when is a likely replay scheduled? League games scheduled for Jan 29/30. English friendly (sooo worthwhile I'm sure) is on 6 February which leaves 12/13 Feb with Round 5 due on the following Saturday. Police don't usually like short notice games and there are Champions League games on 13 Feb which buggers up TV coverage. United don't have that as an option since they're getting spanked at the Bernabeu that night.

Probably end up with 4th round replays on round 5 day?

I think they will be on fifth round day, this is also what happened in 2011 (I remember our 4th round replay vs Notts County was on 5th round weekend, then our 5th round tie vs Villa was midweek)

Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:
city will take 10% to sell to corporate, 500 odd no doubt in our end with hardly any points but plenty of cash.

the club then offer superbia members the option of extra tickets if they fancy them

superbia members can only get 'extra' tickets for people with the required points so they can sit together

sorry to shatter the illusion, but i know for a fact the club happily sort out extra tickets for superbia members and loyalty points are not mentioned, totally wrong yes, but definately true.

fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

sorry to shatter the illusion, but i know for a fact the club happily sort out extra tickets for superbia members and loyalty points are not mentioned, totally wrong yes, but definately true.

Not according to the two superbia members I was drinking with at Norwich because we spent a while discussing the 'benefits'. I've been offered it the last two seasons so was interested in 'additional benefits'

Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:

Not according to the two superbia members I was drinking with at Norwich because we spent a while discussing the 'benefits'. I've been offered it the last two seasons so was interested in 'additional benefits'

your friends who are superbia members will have a dedicated member of staff at city assigned to them, get them to ask for extra tickets for a forthcoming game and see what the outcome is.

Not going to get embroiled in an arguement with you because i am not superbia, but i know someone who is, and he was sorted out for his friends for an away game recently.

i personally hope it isn't the case, but money talks, and lets be honest the transparency with away tickets recently has diminished greatly.

fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

your friends who are superbia members will have a dedicated member of staff at city assigned to them, get them to ask for extra tickets for a forthcoming game and see what the outcome is.

Not going to get embroiled in an arguement with you because i am not superbia, but i know someone who is, and he was sorted out for his friends for an away game recently.

i personally hope it isn't the case, but money talks, and lets be honest the transparency with away tickets recently has diminished greatly.

Quite possibly that is the case, maybe they haven't asked, perhaps it was for a low demand away game that made open sale, who knows?

I agree though that transparency is limited but when hasn't it been? It's only an issue these days as demand often outstrips supply and let's be honest for most away games over the last 20+ years that has hardly been the case.

Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:

Quite possibly that is the case, maybe they haven't asked, perhaps it was for a low demand away game that made open sale, who knows?

I agree though that transparency is limited but when hasn't it been? It's only an issue these days as demand often outstrips supply and let's be honest for most away games over the last 20+ years that has hardly been the case.

it was for an away game that sold out, and the sorting of tickets was "all part of the service".

wonder if this will even go past cup scheme members?

fair play to stoke for keeping it at a sensible price, should be a cracking day and atmosphere

I'm on the Superbia membership. Before every away game we get an email asking if we want extra tickets for other season ticket holders who meet the points criteria. I've heard this rumour about Superbia members being able to get extra tickets for people without the required number of points. Everyone I've spoken to on the scheme says the same thing that its not possible if the people you are obtaining thickets for don't have the points. I've ordered extra's for friends and my own tickets were delayed on each occasion until my friends points were at the required level. I'm not saying it's never happened. I'm just saying that rumours when repeated several times can sometimes take on a life of their own!

I know for a fact you can get tickets if you are on superbia for those without sufficient loyalty points because I have benefitted myself personally many times, without having the loyalty points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.