Stoke next in the FA Cup (tickets £20)

5 or 6 of us going but some are on 5.5k points. Was going to wait until we can all buy together but at £20 and local I am buying mine first thing tomorrow. Hopefully they will have them left for the lads on 5.5k on Friday morning. Fingers crossed as should be a cracking day.

Bit baffled why we have only got 4k tickets though when the end holds 5k

I'd imagine this will get to Saturday sales no problem.....

May be wrong tho as the price and relative closeness of stoke will encourage a lot more to buy.

GXCity said:
5 or 6 of us going but some are on 5.5k points. Was going to wait until we can all buy together but at £20 and local I am buying mine first thing tomorrow. Hopefully they will have them left for the lads on 5.5k on Friday morning. Fingers crossed as should be a cracking day.

They only have to give 15% of capacity which is 4100 so they will probably sell the balance of that end to home supporters

Tonster said:
GXCity said:

They only have to give 15% of capacity which is 4100 so they will probably sell the balance of that end to home supporters

With segregation, that would probably only be around 600. I'm sure they usually give the whole end. I can't imagine it's worth all the extra stewarding required to separate away fans just to get a few extra home fans in.

cheddar404 said:
Tonster said:
GXCity said:

With segregation, that would probably only be around 600. I'm sure they usually give the whole end. I can't imagine it's worth all the extra stewarding required to separate away fans just to get a few extra home fans in.

Could be, I'll have a look on Stoke's ticketing web-site when they put them on sale and see if they can buy any in the away stand

city will take 10% to sell to corporate, 500 odd no doubt in our end with hardly any points but plenty of cash.

the club then offer superbia members the option of extra tickets if they fancy them

the allocation will be nearer 5000, but plenty are getting creamed off.

One puzzle - when is a likely replay scheduled? League games scheduled for Jan 29/30. English friendly (sooo worthwhile I'm sure) is on 6 February which leaves 12/13 Feb with Round 5 due on the following Saturday. Police don't usually like short notice games and there are Champions League games on 13 Feb which buggers up TV coverage. United don't have that as an option since they're getting spanked at the Bernabeu that night.

Probably end up with 4th round replays on round 5 day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.