Stoke on Wednesday

Corky said:
If any more Stoke fans come on, where is good to park for getting back on the motorway that isn't on the industrial estate?

I can't give you a great car park for getting on the motorway, but if I was going to give you one piece of parking advice, it would be to avoid the official car parks (and possibly even the unofficial car parks on Sir Stanley Matthews Way) at all costs. I can guarantee that if you stay until the end of the match, you'll be queueing for an hour to get off. I used to have a season ticket on the South Car Park but the situation has just gotten worse and worse.

cccunnin said:
I am new to manchester. Im going to the stoke game tomorrow from Picadilly, can someone tell me which website to go to look at trains and time. What time are they, how long will it take to stoke, how much? Would really appreciate it mates!

you must be very new to manchester, we dont have a Michigan in this area, so i can't see you making the game to be honest.

bye , have a good one.

MysticalDescent said:
Corky said:
If any more Stoke fans come on, where is good to park for getting back on the motorway that isn't on the industrial estate?

I can't give you a great car park for getting on the motorway, but if I was going to give you one piece of parking advice, it would be to avoid the official car parks (and possibly even the unofficial car parks on Sir Stanley Matthews Way) at all costs. I can guarantee that if you stay until the end of the match, you'll be queueing for an hour to get off. I used to have a season ticket on the South Car Park but the situation has just gotten worse and worse.

Yeah ta. The last match was at least half an hour before anything moved due to that round a bout veing blocked off.

warpig said:
LongsightM13 said:
PMSL!!! You are a total fraud, mate! That's not the one I was referring to you know it. Hence your reference to 'clouded judgement last night'. So you changed it after even your own manager admitted it was a blatant red. That is not what you originally posted and you know it, so don't come on a week late, having ignored the original question, and try to make a liar of me.
bwahaha, busted.
Totally busted, warpig. His link bears no relation to his original blog, which was uttely ridiculous. Stuck in the car park last week, we had the local phone-in on. They were all bleating, even the presenters, that it was never a red. Then Pulis came on and said it was, and they all suddenly changed their minds.

de niro said:
cccunnin said:
I am new to manchester. Im going to the stoke game tomorrow from Picadilly, can someone tell me which website to go to look at trains and time. What time are they, how long will it take to stoke, how much? Would really appreciate it mates!

you must be very new to manchester, we dont have a Michigan in this area, so i can't see you making the game to be honest.

bye , have a good one.

Lmao, some of them don't cease to amaze me.

MysticalDescent said:
Corky said:

Stoke is a mare for parking, first season they were up I went straight to their ground from my kids football match in the morning so was running late. I just parked up in a side street when I got there and ran to the match which we lost in the last minute, set off back to my motor only to realise all the streets looked identical to where I had parked and I didn't know what the street was called so spent 45 minutes walking up and down the streets past singing gleeful Stokies looking for my car.

Had a worse experience at City though! Came up to Eastlands for the first time and parked up in a car park opposite the stadium as we went to sit in the stadium I could see my pal pacing up and down on the phone looking angry, he come off the phone and said his front door had been kicked in and house was turned over, as he was driving we had to leave straight away got to car park and it was locked and not opening till the second half thought we might as well go back in the game only for some nobhead steward to stand behind the glass refusing us entry and then tried to get us nicked for giving him the abuse he deserved.

Anyway ended up having a curry over the road with the locals informing us everytime City scored

LongsightM13 said:
warpig said:
bwahaha, busted.
Totally busted, warpig. His link bears no relation to his original blog, which was uttely ridiculous. Stuck in the car park last week, we had the local phone-in on. They were all bleating, even the presenters, that it was never a red. Then Pulis came on and said it was, and they all suddenly changed their minds.

I'm not sure of the details and no doubt WD will be back to defend himself (if he can lol) but there is more than one blogger on there so there is a chance you may have got them mixed up i suppose?

Or he's had a sneaky re-write and deserves all the flak he gets. :-D

Immaculate Pasta said:
What's all this about shit train times?

Trains leaving Stoke-on-Trent station to Manchester Piccadilly on Wednesday

21:55
22:18
22:28
22:55
23:21

It takes 45mins on the train, Off peak return £9.70, single £4.50

Come on! Lets support the boys!!

I live in nottm IP. My last train is 2138.

Can't be arsed making a new topic about this, anyway.

Last train to manchester is just after 11 I believe. If by any chance it went to pens and then a lock in etc.... Then the police can hold trains back I assume....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.