Stoke on Wednesday

I think the thought of a night game at BNP central with the dickheads stellered up and the local plod pinning us in as sitting ducks for brick practice may also have influened some people decisions.

Tricky_Rici said:
LongsightM13 said:
Totally busted, warpig. His link bears no relation to his original blog, which was uttely ridiculous. Stuck in the car park last week, we had the local phone-in on. They were all bleating, even the presenters, that it was never a red. Then Pulis came on and said it was, and they all suddenly changed their minds.
I'm not sure of the details and no doubt WD will be back to defend himself (if he can lol) but there is more than one blogger on there so there is a chance you may have got them mixed up i suppose? Or he's had a sneaky re-write and deserves all the flak he gets. :-D
The latter, Tricky. He's not as honest as you and shafter. Even in his craven rewrite he's apologising for the stupidity of his original attempt at 'journalism'

LongsightM13 said:
PMSL!!! You are a total fraud, mate! That's not the one I was referring to you know it. Hence your reference to 'clouded judgement last night'. So you changed it after even your own manager admitted it was a blatant red. That is not what you originally posted and you know it, so don't come on a week late, having ignored the original question, and try to make a liar of me.

You have completely and utterly lost me mate.

That is the one and only blog I've written since the match and I have not edited it.

If you want me to be honest, when I was at the game inside the ground I thought the Ref got it wrong. Having said that, I was at the other end of the ground at the time so I reserved judgement until I’d seen it back on TV before passing comment.

I never blog straight after a game as you are still caught up in all the emotions that all us footy fans go though supporting our teams.

That blog was written the day after the match and I have never posted we were robbed for the red card or that the Ref got it wrong. I HAVE posted that we were robbed for the Vieira incidents (not getting sent off) and also the disallowed goal.

I think you’ve confused me up with someone else mate.

WD

Citycitytid said:
Can't be arsed making a new topic about this, anyway.

Last train to manchester is just after 11 I believe. If by any chance it went to pens and then a lock in etc.... Then the police can hold trains back I assume....

who cares, a night in stoke sounds ... fun. cant wait for tonight, FA cup is bigger than league imo so really hope we get through.

felixbg said:
Citycitytid said:
Can't be arsed making a new topic about this, anyway.

Last train to manchester is just after 11 I believe. If by any chance it went to pens and then a lock in etc.... Then the police can hold trains back I assume....

who cares, a night in stoke sounds ... fun. cant wait for tonight, FA cup is bigger than league imo so really hope we get through.

Not when the Mrs is coming mate.

LoveStokeHateWiley said:
mcfcliam said:
Sheik?

Who is he?

Typical un-educated Stokie, from Hanley aswell, even worse.

Sorry i mean the mighty shiekh as in mansour.

Being called uneducated by a man city fan is bizarre in itself.
Stoke City the new Wimbledon.
The club and city that ALL the country hates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.