Stoke 'V' City | Official Matchday Thread | 24th Feb 19:45

2-1 lead after the first leg of the Carling Cup semi blown.
Handed an easy FA Cup draw with Stoke and home and screwed the pooch.
Just two wins in the last six matches in the league -- and without playing any of the big boys.
And looking like utter crap while doing all of that.

Even that awful run of draws under Hughes earlier this season wasn't this bad. Depressing, depressing stuff.

hope all the hughes outers are happy now, this is the worst city team when it comes to pattern of play, ideas, confidence even basic all round general play i have ever seen, at least when hughes was in charge we looked like scoring
how long before we get the first mancini out mutterings, it wont be long.

Chippy_boy said:
RIC.

In the morning, go down to wherever your servers are installed, pick them up and put the fuckers in the bin.

Your forum is a JOKE. 36 consecutive "SQL Errors". Its UNUSABLE Ric.

PLEASE do something about it. Charge us. Ban half of us. Burn the fooking building down. I don't care, but PLEASE do something.

hahahahaha mate,i feel just as you are when city are having a shit game the good old SQL Errors pop up just to piss us off even more!

Bluemoon115 said:
Chippy_boy said:
RIC.

In the morning, go down to wherever your servers are installed, pick them up and put the fuckers in the bin.

Your forum is a JOKE. 36 consecutive "SQL Errors". Its UNUSABLE Ric.

PLEASE do something about it. Charge us. Ban half of us. Burn the fooking building down. I don't care, but PLEASE do something.
Plenty of other City forums if you don't like it here.

I DO like it here. It would be nice if I can read the forum and post a bit when matches are on though.

Do you not get the SQL Errors?

Beating Stoke is like removing Dog Shit.

It's relatively easy to do, and it doesn't require a lot of intelligence/quality.

What it does require, is the balls to do it.

Sylvinho, a midget with the pace of a snail, just what the doctor ordered in extra time against a team like Stoke.

Looks like another embarrassing mess again. Losing Ade for his banned matches,another year without a cup,knackered physically/mentally,confidence on major low.
Have we surrendered now with that substitution ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.