Stoke 'V' City | Official Matchday Thread | 24th Feb 19:45

I would say 4th or 7th are just as likely, but when Everton play in Europe their league form starts to suffer sooner or later so I think they will get 8th will Fellini and Cahill out. Their good run will end.

Corky said:
I would say 4th or 7th are just as likely, but when Everton play in Europe their league form starts to suffer sooner or later so I think they will get 8th will Fellini and Cahill out. Their good run will end.

You might be right, but I think they seem to have better depth than us, given where they are now, and the players they have to come back. Personally, my money is on Everton finishing above us. More to the point, and I never thought I'd say this, but Everton are better to watch!

ianw16 said:
You might be right, but I think they seem to have better depth than us, given where they are now, and the players they have to come back. Personally, my money is on Everton finishing above us. More to the point, and I never thought I'd say this, but Everton are better to watch!

I dunno, everton are never as good to watch as we were in the first half an hour. If that's how Mancini wants us to play, I'm all for it. I think the problem is that the players aren't able to have more than one or two sustained periods of good play. Ireland and Barry are the ones who have to pass and create, but all too often, they start well then seem to let the game pass them by.

p.s. there is no way on this earth they will ever finish above us again!

mcfcliam said:
BeatingBarca said:
Agree with this, I'm in fucking tears here.I just can't stop crying.

Again, we're the fucking joke of the football world.Fucking Garry Cook telling the whole world in his joey interview about how we were certain to be at Wembley this season, we were certain to knock the rags out of the league cup.Mancini promising to 'tear down' the United 'tick tock' banner.Oh yes, we're so much better than everyone because we've got billions....we're still shit ffs.

I'm not going into work tomorrow, the fucking rags will be waiting with their '34....35' banners and posters.And I'll no doubt have a picture of Garry Cook as a screen saver on my computer.Imagine if those fuckers win on Sunday and/or win another title or European Cup this season.

This was supposed to be OUR season.'Welcome to Manchester' indeed.:(:(

We've spent over £150m, and we need to spend that again.If any fucker will join this circus.

Obviously a Red..

Well, of course.

Anyone who's followed City for 30 years, everywhere, and is angry and upset about the outcome of last nights game, and the usual trophyless season (despite us spending more money than NASA), just has to be a Rag.

Bravo.I suppose it saves switching your bain on and engaging in a proper debate.Just shout 'wind up' and everything else will go away and we'll sign Messi in the summer and win everything next season.

ianw16 said:
At the end of the day, Stoke are better than we are, 3 games proves it. Now if you want to miss out on 4th place, would you rather do it in style, or playing like absolute shite? Personally, I think Hughes had a better idea than the current clown. I'd rather give it a go and fail, than just sit back and let everyone catch us.

yeah

at list Hughes city was playing nice football

and Mancinis city plays with fuckin' style :(

ianw16 said:
At the end of the day, Stoke are better than we are, 3 games proves it. Now if you want to miss out on 4th place, would you rather do it in style, or playing like absolute shite? Personally, I think Hughes had a better idea than the current clown. I'd rather give it a go and fail, than just sit back and let everyone catch us.

+1

nikusha said:
ianw16 said:

yeah

at list Hughes city was playing nice football

and Mancinis city plays with fuckin' style :(

Losing three-nil to Tottenham is your idea of 'nice' football?

if you want to see some 'nice' football, watch the Selecao.

I'm just sick of Mancini playing 4-2-3-1.
He's been using that stupid formation all along!
3 matches against Stoke, all using this formation.
Even a stupid Manager would've figure out how to counter that formation.
Not to mention after 3 matches!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.