Stoke 'V' City | Official Matchday Thread | 24th Feb 19:45

bowdonblue said:
Rodenberger10 said:
Typical Fucking City!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is laughing at us!

We have to get top 4 but honestly cant see it!

Will peopple just FUCK OFF with this insecure fucking paranoid bollocks.

Who gives a fuck what other people think - I am pissed off but just becasue I want us to win, not because some cornish **** of a rag is going to giggle behind his fucking desk tomorrow. And if he does just fucking attack him and stop whining.
proper toughie

Homer-Facepalm.jpg

Fair play Stoke.

We looked good at the start. Then the tempo drops, no ideas, down to 10 men, heads go down, we lose.

The strange thing is that against Chelsea on Sat, I bet we play a hell of a lot better.

Could someone go to Argentina and bring Tevez back.

CB

Chippy_boy said:
RIC.

In the morning, go down to wherever your servers are installed, pick them up and put the fuckers in the bin.

Your forum is a JOKE. 36 consecutive "SQL Errors". Its UNUSABLE Ric.

PLEASE do something about it. Charge us. Ban half of us. Burn the fooking building down. I don't care, but PLEASE do something.

Thanks for that.

Obviously it's an issue I'm all too aware of, and I apologise for the down time we have during exceptionally busy moments. It's not as simple as just throwing a bit more money at it though, there are a lot of factors involved, too numerous to go into here. But it will get resolved, one way or another, eventually. I would pleas for patience, but I suspect that's in short supply.

Nobody likes a poor winner, so I'll keep it brief and try not to be gloating. Most likely my last post here (cue sighs of relief)

I think the better team over 120 minutes won and that our first goal was absolutely top drawer. I can't help but think that your owners have backed the wrong horse though. His methods for winning against Stoke were to flood the midfield and to hope for something on the break. To be fair to him, it nearly worked in the first half, but after about half an hour you started to struggle a bit. Decent enough game as a spectacle, unusually open.

Good luck for the rest of the season, much rather you got fourth place than Liverpool.

doomuk said:
SO SICK of City being a laughing stock.

Feels like we will never turn the corner no matter what we do or how much money we spend.

So sick of it. I just wish we could turn off football for ever.

Agree with this, I'm in fucking tears here.I just can't stop crying.

Again, we're the fucking joke of the football world.Fucking Garry Cook telling the whole world in his joey interview about how we were certain to be at Wembley this season, we were certain to knock the rags out of the league cup.Mancini promising to 'tear down' the United 'tick tock' banner.Oh yes, we're so much better than everyone because we've got billions....we're still shit ffs.

I'm not going into work tomorrow, the fucking rags will be waiting with their '34....35' banners and posters.And I'll no doubt have a picture of Garry Cook as a screen saver on my computer.Imagine if those fuckers win on Sunday and/or win another title or European Cup this season.

This was supposed to be OUR season.'Welcome to Manchester' indeed.:(:(

We've spent over £150m, and we need to spend that again.If any fucker will join this circus.

Ric said:
Chippy_boy said:
RIC.

In the morning, go down to wherever your servers are installed, pick them up and put the fuckers in the bin.

Your forum is a JOKE. 36 consecutive "SQL Errors". Its UNUSABLE Ric.

PLEASE do something about it. Charge us. Ban half of us. Burn the fooking building down. I don't care, but PLEASE do something.

Thanks for that.

Obviously it's an issue I'm all too aware of, and I apologise for the down time we have during exceptionally busy moments. It's not as simple as just throwing a bit more money at it though, there are a lot of factors involved, too numerous to go into here. But it will get resolved, one way or another, eventually. I would pleas for patience, but I suspect that's in short supply.

He's not a charity ffs,

Maybe you can restrict the forum to registered members ? (temporarily?) I seen over 870 guests.
Thanks for everything Ric.

RickPower83 said:
if stoke go through to the next round, they wont beat chelsea....... and that's just our luck in the last few years, we've gone out to a team who haven't got past their next opponents.

fuckin knew it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.