Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

mansour's tow ropes said:
mancini got it wrong again. shouldn't have played silva, it needed milner's work rate.

dzeko and balotelli together were never gonna work. should have started with just 1 and played de jong or an extra midfielder, and pushed yaya up.

oh, and of course, he should have fired the team up and got tevez on sooner.

also, tevez is above dzeko in the pecking order for me too
this this this this!

Lucky Man said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Lucky Man said:
Can't stop crying. In tears for the last hour. This was a massive opportunity to win a league for the club this season and those cheating rags have got away with murder. They get all the breaks and when its our turn to get one they dont come. I know I sound bitter but it really hurts right now.

On the upside I think we can win all our remaining games and hang on in there.

rag without a shadow of a doubt. jog on you sad ****

Not at all Just gutted. In hindsight, Liverpool may rue the 2008/09 season when they didn't take their chance when the title was in sight. I'd hate for that to happen to us this season. You can't just assume we'll have another bite at the cherry. I feel it was ours to lose and that we will lose this one. Gutted. Tears in my eyes even writing this.

Jog on rag boy

jimharri said:
city91 said:
For the remaining away games does anyone else think Mancini should play Kolarov on a wing? just get him to stay wide and deliver crosses and offer the balls into the box for Dzeko. Width and crosses seem to work for the rags and its obvious its what we need.
Forget it. Mancini doesn't believe in wingers (check our line-ups for the majority of this season). AJ is out of the side more often than he's in it, and he's our lone specialized winger. Bob has a blind spot when it comes to width.
1. We don't have the fucking players to play the width that you would like to see.

2. Even if we did, that would be piss of piss for Stoke. Stoke easily contained two teams that play with plenty of width: United and Tottenham.

No clue how to breakdown Stoke. It's disappointing but 4pts from away matches against Stoke and Chelsea is not the problem. It's been away form in general that has been the difference this season. Still think first to 90 wins the league.

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

Dax777 said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Comrade Buka said:
Very simple.

Earlier in the season teams came at us, leaving plenty of space behind them - which we exploited. Now they are all sitting back, playing counter attacking football. The opposition has adapted to our game, we have changed nothing.

This is the result.

We seem to play for the possession stats rather than victory.

Been thinking that for a while
That didn't happen today. Stoke did not sit back. They harried us from our half. We simply just didn't have enough ball possessing players on the field.
Don't be fuckin wet. We had all the possession with our "ball possessing players"(whatever the fuck they are) not turning their back six and getting them to play facing their own goal.

And there goes the league too! Disappointing performance from the players.

I cant help but notice when the going gets tough mancini becomes clueless. Seriously i am having doubts about us winning the league now, we've lost so many points to mediocre teams which may/may've cost us the league.

4 points from 2 incredibly tough (on paper and in reality) games in Chelsea at home and Stoke away. I think that's a great return. To be fair we could quite easily have come away with 0 points from those 2 games.

Some of you are remarkably fickle. Grow a pair you fuckin ladyboys.

What annoys me the most is....mentality..its all wrong

We try to play to feet all the time...wrong...we always play backwards, all the time wrong...

We never shoot from outside the box anymore?..we did at the start of the season..and scored!! and we did today?

And teams have sussed this!

Well we are gonner be second best this season, we are far better team than the o.a.ps at rag end...but they have a far better mentality than us! fact!

Just take a chance now and again lads...please!

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

Absolute shit away again, and all I hear on here is win our remaining games and we win the league, sadly it is not the case anymore as goal difference will be gone come Monday, and. Them shower of shit will be top of the league and ahead on goal difference. What happened to all the brave heart shit from the players? Every game is a cup final we can win them all etc etc , well if tonight is an indication of how we perform in a cup final thank Fuck we are not in any

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.