Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheddar404 said:
Len Rum said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
This exactly, aguero has to start again now to get him fit and firing. If Mancini messes about with the team playing the likes of kolarov we won't win this game.
I'd go with Pants to combat Stoke's aerial threat.

There's no evidence to suggest that he's better at commanding the penalty box just because he's tall. How's about we play Hart because he's better?
Agree , think Hart is coming back in form, and whats this abaut Begović , do we really need him or we want to take him from rags hands?

cmdub said:
FantasyIreland said:
_____________Hart______________

Zab_____Lescott___Komps____Clichy

__________Rodwell___Garcia___________

___Milner________Silva_______Barry_____

_______________Tevez______________

All can handle themselves and will at the minimum bring the game back to the Etihad.
Defensive midfielder playing left wing very solid game plan

Don't expect rodwell to start and possible aguero goes ahead of tevez

i would keep Tevez in for this one and have Aquero back for Qpr

I think Mancini wants to go a long way in the Cup so we will see a very strong team trot out on the weekend.

I wouldn't make major changes because the team is really starting to play with confidence and a high tempo.

In saying that he won't make major changes I think he will start with Pants in goal:

Pants

Zab Vinnie Joleon (for his aerial power) Clichy

Gazbaz. Garcia

Milner Silva Kun

Eden

In his cameo last weekend I got the feeling Kun is going to hit top form very shortly. He looks super motivated.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Kind of a meh game for me

Obviously want to win the cup, would be amazing again but Stoke away is one of those games I just want to see the players come out the other side uninjured. Its a shame we have to play our first team to get a result.

Pretty much see this being 1-1 all or Stoke sneaking a win in

"A meh game"? You can't want to win the cup that much.

For me this is the beauty of the cup you can't slip up, it's all on the line in each round. Particularly with the dream of a first ever double still alive (albeit still distant) these games are the ones that get me going. Bring on the battle! Come on you blues!!!

"We'll fight to the end.... ", "I'm dreaming of a blue Wembley!!"
ahem sorry
Predict 0-2 btw

Len Rum said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
NoahCity said:
More likely that Barry drops back in place of Rodwell. Milner plays left and Silva right. Aguero as second striker behind Dzeko.
This exactly, aguero has to start again now to get him fit and firing. If Mancini messes about with the team playing the likes of kolarov we won't win this game.

I'd go with Pants to combat Stoke's aerial threat.

I think RM has decided that the FA cup will be Pants tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.