Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-mcfc said:
Graceyboy said:
I really want to beat the scum in the Final of the cup this year/ We didn't hummiliate them enough the year we won it. Lets go one better and do em in the Final this time

lol fuck that, i wont sleep for weeks before.

i know by speaking to my rags mates they shitting it before a derby, i do too but thats only because old habits die hard in my case

r.soleofsalford said:
ban-mcfc said:
Graceyboy said:
I really want to beat the scum in the Final of the cup this year/ We didn't hummiliate them enough the year we won it. Lets go one better and do em in the Final this time

lol fuck that, i wont sleep for weeks before.

i know by speaking to my rags mates they shitting it before a derby, i do too but thats only because old habits die hard in my case

I hate derbies.

Really excited about tomorrows game

Cannot wait to get down to stoke.

Love the FA Cup
Love the atmosphere
Love how many of us will be there
Love all the 'additions' we take that we don't take to PL games as much (hopefully!) more inflatables, banners, flags, scarves and hopefully the poznan!

Come on city! Lets have a great FA Cup day.

Ciiiiity taking over your town again...

Re: Really excited about tomorrows game

Cant say the FA cup has lost its magic Ive been so excited watching the draw these past 2 rounds (and deflated immediately after)

Re: Really excited about tomorrows game

wish i was going :(

Blues going tomorrow, are you listening to bitter Tony? He's challenging you.

"Then you won't hear those four-and-a-half thousand Manchester City fans behind the goal. They will have one end of the ground, but our fans will have the rest and I want those lads and lasses on the terraces to clear their throats and give the best they can for their team to help us along."

LoveCity said:

"Then you won't hear those four-and-a-half thousand Manchester City fans behind the goal. They will have one end of the ground, but our fans will have the rest and I want those lads and lasses on the terraces to clear their throats and give the best they can for their team to help us along."
Who the fucks Tony?

ell said:
LoveCity said:

Who the fucks Tony?

Tony I wear the club shop Pulis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.