Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as Crouch is injured, we'll be ok
We've got to go there expecting a tough game, put a shift in and stick our chances away
This is not a game for Garcia. We need to play Milner and Barry down the middle

I cant recall the last win there but the last few games, we have been the better team for long periods.
I dont see any reason why we cant go and win this time but it wont be pretty and we will have to be up for it.
There wont be room for pretty passing movements which we keep trying there and keep failing.
We are going to have to try a plan B but no reason why we cant do it.

The lads should know what to expect - a rough game.

I love Nasty but I think Lescott should start for his ability in the air.

We're on good form atm, lets continue it.

The Pink Panther said:
So long as Crouch is injured, we'll be ok
We've got to go there expecting a tough game, put a shift in and stick our chances away

I didn't think Garcia did too bad at stoke on his debut. Even scored. Will be a very tough game but winnable. I can't see stoke beating us. Especially on the run they are currently on.

TheMaineRoad said:
The lads should know what to expect - a rough game.

I love Nasty but I think Lescott should start for his ability in the air.

We're on good form atm, lets continue it.

I have to agree with this. I think Lescott's aerial defensive qualities would be more beneficial against Stoke.
Hoof it long, hoof it high, when at Stoke it's in the sky.

this will be tough,make no mistake. stoke can be very good at home if the crowd get behind them,we need to score first and with our 5000 i fancy a draw before sorting them out at home.the fact they know they will get fuck all at eastlands means it should be an open game with stoke going for it.like many others im desperate for a ticket for this,if stoke dont sell there tickets(many on their board,the oatcake dont think they will)i wonder if we'll get some more?

Stoke on a pretty poor run, their defense has crumbled. May it continue against us.

MCFC BOB said:
The Pink Panther said:
Even though Garcia wins pretty much everything in the air?

Barry and Garcia in the midfield makes us more secure defensively. We have enough attacking power to score and good enough defensive ability to keep them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.