Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
__________Pants______________
Zaba____Komp___Lescott___Aleks
_________Garcia_____Barry_______
____Silva______Tevez_____Milner
____________Mario_____________ for me

Re: I love he FA Cup and can't wait for tomorrow!

Ja Salford Blue said:
As the title says really.

I fuckin love watching City away in the FA Cup & I'm really looking forward to this tomorrow! Getting the 9.30 train.

Wembley, Wembley, were the famous Man City and were going to Wembley!
we had a great couple of trips a few years ago wit notts county and leicester away. love singing ''we're on the march with bobbys army...'' great fa cup chant

Just confused the plod at stoke by not leaving the station and going onto Stone for a quiet few beers in a mixed group of about 20.

Pants, Zaba, Komps, Lescott, Clichy, Barry, Garcia, Milner, Silva, Ageurooooo and Dzeko.

Would be what I want to start.

Santiago Street . said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
FUCKING MASSIVE ISSUES WITH THE SNOW TOMORROW

hope I can get to the game...

Same here Kenney

I'VE NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE SEEN THIS MUCH SNOW
How old are you? 3 or 4 by my reckoning.

Anyway, last three games there they've got lucky with a last minute goal, Crouch's volleyball goal and that freak wonder goal. Our luck is due to change.

surely we`re due a win at the brittania,we won at the highbury library last week after 30 odd years and i hope today we can scrub another difficult place to go off the list...
if we start at a high tempo and get an early goal then we`ll shut the stokies up and hopefully we`ll get the win...
my prediction is 1-3 to the mighty blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.