Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know where I can get to see the video for 'City's Road to Wembley' by the Mosstonians feat. Kunti Ranks (I think). It was a reggae track filmed on Kippax St in 2011?

easytiger1 said:
Does anybody know where I can get to see the video for 'City's Road to Wembley' by the Mosstonians feat. Kunti Ranks (I think). It was a reggae track filmed on Kippax St in 2011?

+1

Prestwich_Blue said:
Santiago Street . said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
FUCKING MASSIVE ISSUES WITH THE SNOW TOMORROW

hope I can get to the game...

Same here Kenney

I'VE NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE SEEN THIS MUCH SNOW
How old are you? 3 or 4 by my reckoning.

Anyway, last three games there they've got lucky with a last minute goal, Crouch's volleyball goal and that freak wonder goal. Our luck is due to change.

Stop being frosty..

@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Lescott, Kolarov, Garcia, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Dzeko #stokevcity #MCFC

Well exactly the team I predicted,,,the only change being Nasri in for Silva,,,I do think Merlin should had been rested

Thought there was a chance Pants would start in goal. Bit surprised no Balotelli. Hopefully on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.