Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Your Team vs Stoke

Hart
Richards K.Toure Kompany Clichy
Y.Toure Barry
Milner Nasri AJ
Aguero

I'd try AJ on the left, it is his natural preferred position after all. Hasn't been effective on the right for a good while now might interesting to mix things up a bit.

am loving the clowns that put tevez in starting lineup, he barely managed 25mins, hes clearly unfit and case of who ate all the pies, gave ball away twice, one nice pass and all of sudden hes the messiah, hes lost his pace, that can clearly be said, i know fans are fickle, but some ppl on here that would sell their daughter/sons for a piece of silverware.

Let me just go ahead and sound the alarm now. Zabaletta should start at RB. Micah at Center back and Kolo dropped if Kompany can make it.

Folks are dropping Zab if komps can make it. Bad choice, drop Kolo. Do not allow them crosses. Posses the ball. So Nasti Yaya, Barry, Pizarro, Silva, Aguero. Dzeko, Tevez and Mario can come off the bench.

Do not lose at Stoke. Do not tie at Stoke. Win at Stoke. This is no time to play favorites. I have noticed a high list of Milner starting. I hope Mancini is not sentimental like most folks here. He has a job to lose. Go with the best, not the nice guy who hasn't had a start.

God I hate this fixture, every year we slip up and it'd be Typical City if we went and did it again after last night. Have to go for their throat and press hard, they misplace a lot of passes but the long balls/throws will be a problem as always.

Just hate this game, we need to score early, their set pieces could kill us at end if it is a draw late in to the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.