Stoke vs. City Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys Stoke fan in peace! Looking forward to the game today, glad Kompany is out because it will obviously help us on set plays. Please play Savic ;) . It will be a close game but I reckon a 1-1 draw. Hope you win the title but Manure have a fairly easy run in, so sadly I think it will go to them.

irishben said:
----------------hart--------------------------------
zab----- richards ----toure---------- clichy-------
nasri----- toure------ barry--------- milner
---------aguero-----dzeko------ -------------

This. Great mix of strength, drive, and some height to counter their set-pieces.

Tevez to come on at 60 if its scoreless and change the game. AJ also available to change things up.

Bay Area Blue2 said:
irishben said:
----------------hart--------------------------------
zab----- richards ----toure---------- clichy-------
nasri----- toure------ barry--------- milner
---------aguero-----dzeko------ -------------

This. Great mix of strength, drive, and some height to counter their set-pieces.

Tevez to come on at 60 if its scoreless and change the game. AJ also available to change things up.
Yup, thats my starting choice too. Though id swap nasri and milner.

Richards MUST be at centre back for this game. He is a beast in the air and should deal with their tall players while they airily bombard us all game.

expect a 100mph game if stoke have their way, we need to take the sting out of them early and settle and get a grip of the midfield. balo should play, can see him scoring a few against them. 8 pints of real ale and a curry down the pub awaits to celebrate.
rags to draw monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.