Stoke vs. City Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many expect us to take 3 points from this?

I would be more confident if we had Vinnie or Lescott. Richards will be our only defender who is good in the air. Wrong fixture for that to happen.

Blue Haze said:

me, but it won't be easy.

we have to win, win and win until the rest of the season.

Blue Haze said:
I do. Realistically we have a really good team. We have physicality in the middle, admitted we will miss the strength of vinny and lescott but richards and yaya are beasts and barry is no pushover if he plays. Plus we have guile.

JULES said:
expect a 100mph game if stoke have their way, we need to take the sting out of them early and settle and get a grip of the midfield. balo should play, can see him scoring a few against them. 8 pints of real ale and a curry down the pub awaits to celebrate.
rags to draw monday!

I'm banking on them being a little lethargic due to a very busy week with lots of traveling.

0-3 to the blues.

super_city_si said:
Blue Haze said:
I do. Realistically we have a really good team. We have physicality in the middle, admitted we will miss the strength of vinny and lescott but richards and yaya are beasts and barry is no pushover if he plays. Plus we have guile.

Been shit away though.

If we win though this I'll be much more confident about the title. Even avoiding defeat still puts us back on top.

I don't care about the scoreline or who scores as long as we win. Oh and I couldn't give a shit how we play. The result is everything. :-)

We are well overdue a good away performance. That doesn't mean to say we'll get one. Even the ones we've won have ended up being touch and go, recently. Goals, goals goals, City. Fuck letting them park the bus and fuck sitting back on narrow leads and fuck not scoring at all and fuck caring about clean sheets at the expense of victories and fuck not winning away and losing away and fuck taking the pressure off the scum twats. Fuckety fuck.

Cityisland said:
This is on twitter. Not sure if confirmed lineup

Matt O'Mara ‏ @MattOMara95

Hart,Zaba,Richards,K Toure, Kolorav, Dejong, Y Toure, Nasri, Silva, Balotelli, Dzeko
If that's true, i would rather Mario not be playing

Just checked his twitter, it's just his prediction lol

hoping nas will pick up where left off against chelski, espec if merlin is tired. 3 points is vital, our away form isnt best, but we need 3 points end off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.