Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flipping heck. At a ground where the last time we won Gerard Wiekens scored we definitly seem to have picked a team more with an eye on Madrid. I would definitely settle for a point now.

Still Bobby's not let us down yet.

So it's official that Stoke's pitch has been widened to exactly the same dimensions as ours, wonder if that will help top 4 teams break the Britannia curse.

LoveCity said:
So it's official that Stoke's pitch has been widened to exactly the same dimensions as ours, wonder if that will help top 4 teams break the Britannia curse.

I watched Football Focus and looked at the pitch, it hasn't been altered all that much. Arsenal only got a point so I think we have to work extremely hard to get something out of it.

Revolver said:
Flipping heck. At a ground where the last time we won Gerard Wiekens scored we definitly seem to have picked a team more with an eye on Madrid. I would definitely settle for a point now.

Still Bobby's not let us down yet.
Has he bollocks. We have our best possible defence on the pitch (Richards and Zabba both injured). Silva being on the bench is no real surprise. He's out of form and got kicked to pieces last time at the Britannia. The only debatable call is picking Mario over Dzeko but that's hardly picking a team "with an eye on Madrid".

Solid lineup, but like a few, I'm a little concerned about Mario starting. Hopefully he can ignore the petulant side & show us his mature side to his game. He has it, it just depends on how hard he tries to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.