Maicon-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-Yaya-Garcia-Sinclair
Tevez-Balotelli

I'd have gone -

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-Yaya-Rodwell-Silva
Tevez-Dzeko

I think it could be a baptism of fire at Stokes place for Maicon, Garcia and Sinclair. Plus it'll be a test of Balotellis temprement in a rough game, we'll see. Come on the Blues

Maybe Dzeko is simply being rested for Real Madrid like Silva? If he goes on a 10 game scoring drought now are people going to blame him being on the bench against Stoke?

LoveCity said:
Maybe Dzeko is simply being rested for Real Madrid like Silva? If he goes on a 10 game scoring drought now are people going to blame him being on the bench against Stoke?

Yes.

LoveCity said:

I am sure they will!

Looks to me like Balotelli will play left and Sinclair right with Tevez up top.

LoveCity said:

Hope so, need to keep him playing whilst in form. Big gamble today from Bobby - 3 debuts away at Stoke!!!!!

Just remember Balotelli kept his cool in the FA Cup final against Stoke despite being elbowed in the face by Huth and some Stoke tackling. He even delivered a great performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.