Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Our team selection will probably depend on the outcome of the international games this week. Stoke will presumably have loads of their quality players involved. Hoping that Kolo and Yaya will be OK after playing their ACON qualifier this weekend. Nasty played at Hampden. Not sure if he will play midweek too. Zabaleta was kept on the bench at the weekend, so he may be OK. Nasri was suspended, whereas Silva and Clichy were also kept on the bench I believe. Dzeko scored a hatrick but against the Euro minnows. Good for his confidence. Milner and Lescott may need resting for the Madrid game.
Walters and Whelan been released by Ireland and return to Stoke

i would choose

panti

micon ( tall guy )----- kolo ------- matija ( debut ) ---- kolarov

-------------------- jack ( my love) ----- garcia ( debut )-------

----------------- milner --------------------- sinclair( debut) -------------

---------------------------tevez --------- jecko ------------------

hart

zabba
kolorov

lescott
kompany

rodwell
garcia
yaya

nasri

dzeko
tevez

big strong tall and physical side to combat these dingels 2-1 to city

right...

my grandad can't go but has a over 65 ticket for stoke, my mate wants it but is 22.

what are the chances of him getting in?

manchester boy said:
i would choose

panti

micon ( tall guy )----- kolo ------- matija ( debut ) ---- kolarov

-------------------- jack ( my love) ----- garcia ( debut )-------

----------------- milner --------------------- sinclair( debut) -------------

---------------------------tevez --------- jecko ------------------
:'(

They've had to widen their pitch and didnt look that effective against Arsenal. We should play to our strengths.

cibaman said:
They've had to widen their pitch and didnt look that effective against Arsenal. We should play to our strengths.

Yeah heard something about this, apparently theres a new PL regulation to have a standard pitch size so they were forced to widen it? can someone clarify this?

Despite them having to widen the pitch they can still cause us a few problems. We have got to match Stoke's workrate from the off, and then make sure our skill can do the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.