Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate playing Stoke horrible to watch and always raise their game for us! id say 1-2 to us its going to be close

Stoke are Finding it difficult now they have had to widen the pitch, so i think our creative players will have more room to create havoc. I don't think it will be as hard as usuall as long as everybody is up for a tough tackling match, 0 - 2 another good three points.

CTID

Difficult to predict who will play given international break. But on the basis of form from the international games then AK, Dzeko and Milner should all start.

So if that is the criteria (usually not with Mancini)

Hart
Maicon (Not sure if Zab 100%)
Kompany
Lescott
Kolorov

Rodwell (Just too soon for Barry)
Yaya
Milner

Nasri
Tevez
Dzeko

bluebannana said:
King Geedorah said:
Hart
Maicon Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Rodwell Garcia
Sinclair Toure Nasri
Dzeko

THIS ^^

If tevez doesn't play tomorrow I'll eat my hat. Tevez will play and you pick your attacking options around that

Very hard match can easily be a draw like most of our Stoke away fixtures lately.
We won at Britannia last time in 1999 in third tier.

Many top teams go there and wins fuck all not just City last year City, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal none of them could win there. They raise their game when a top team is in their town.

At least Real Madrid has an equally hard match away to Sevilla tomorrow.

Hopefully Garcia and Maicon will play it will be a very good and hard debut for them against Stoke they will learn the standards of the Premier League when Adam tackles them three times in first half.

Maybe we win 1-0 with late Maicon long strike...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.