Stoke Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand American viewers can see all games directly. So if there's a broadcast chances are there are streams. I hope. Fucking gooners are on the tv here in Norway.

Is there a way to watch this on iPhone without signing up to anything

Ahem ;)

Pm me if anyone has anything

I'm on the fence about Navas starting. On the one hand his pace, skills, and vision could tear Stoke apart. On the other hand their thugs, bruisers, and batterers could tear his legs apart.

It is a hard choice to make.

I can say this, though, I hope Kolarov or Nastasic "accidentally" clips the back of Charlie Adam's heel with their studs. I have never wished a serious injury on a player (that I know or watch) but I'll make an exception with that dirty bastard.

can someone please PM with a place for streams with decent picture quality? The ones i always watch are awful

If you can find anything on Acestream, they are usually very decent and usually HD. But also usually foreign, maybe russian. I can watch that though - the standard of commentary on Fox or others is normally so bad I want to turn it off anyway. It's not like we don't know who the players are or what they doing, is it.

Chippy_boy said:
If you can find anything on Acestream, they are usually very decent and usually HD. But also usually foreign, maybe russian. I can watch that though - the standard of commentary on Fox or others is normally so bad I want to turn it off anyway. It's not like we don't know who the players are or what they doing, is it.

I think i read on the os that there will be live audio commentary today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.