Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
mancity1 said:
jake28 said:
Garcia and Kolarov...dear god.

Who would have instead of Kolarov?
Anyone

Are you available pudge?<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 pm --<br /><br />Thought Leslie would start with Crouch , he is always good for one goal against us.

Lets hope we are out of sight by the time he comes on (LOL).

Could be any of garcia, rodwell or yaya playing along side nasty today... maybe garcia will perform better in a holding role, im glad hes made some changes today... excited to see jovetic play!

Listening to people on here talk, you would think we were edging towards relegation. I sincerely worry about some of you.

I actually think Garcia might do okay this game. Stoke don't have much pace, but they have height. If there's one thing Garcia can do it's head the ball.

Yaya needs to be pushed forward cause otherwise we have very little creativity. Hopefully Rodwell can stay disciplined and cover. I think Jovetic might drift around behind Negredo too, but lets see.

SuperYaya said:
I actually think Garcia might do okay this game. Stoke don't have much pace, but they have height. If there's one thing Garcia can do it's head the ball.

Yaya needs to be pushed forward cause otherwise we have very little creativity. Hopefully Rodwell can stay disciplined and cover. I think Jovetic might drift around behind Negredo too, but lets see.

Yep that can be the only reason Garcia has been picked i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.