Stoke Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2sheikhs said:
I'm usually upbeat before all our games but I'm not confident with this one. Zab's been out of form, Nastisic's is only just back from injury and the less said about Garcia and Kolarov the better. Hart needs a confidence boost but he won't be getting it in this game.

Stay away from any sharp objects

Rammy Blue said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Two great calls by Pellers in dropping Dzeko and Fernadinho. Shame we don't have RCB cover. The weak link is clearly Garcia but hopefully Yaya and Rodders can cover him.

Wouldn't say he's dropped Ferny, in particular. MP will be keeping him fresh for Tuesday.

Was about to post this as well. No need to have both of our box-to-box midfielders tired for a European match (especially when we'll be defending against the counter for the entirety of both matches).

Pellegrini definitely tipped his hand that all the big guns are playing the Champions League game--Navas, Fernandinho, Kompany, and Aguero.

SkyBlueUSA said:
There is a god! Dzeko not starting! Prasie the lord, praise him!!!
What?? You call yourself a fan? GTFO of this forum. Is there not nfl or wwe on tv in usa? stick to it yankee

Difficult game with the enforced changes due to injuries and Europe, but I like the selection

Apprehensive to say we'll win this, absolutely sick of having to look at the state of the defence. I think our left side will be good this game

HazeM3 said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
What?? You call yourself a fan? GTFO of this forum. Is there not nfl or wwe on tv in usa? stick to it yankee

Every time I've seen Dzeko against Stoke he has stunk the place up, and consider his last couple of performances, I'm f'n ecstatic he's riding the pine.

HazeM3 said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

Get back in your box. It doesn't matter where he is from. He obviously knows what he is talking about if he is happy that Negredo is starting ahead of the shitbag that is Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.