Stoke vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Stoke are all about getting crosses into the box, I would have started Clichy rather than Kolorov but other than that it pretty much picks itself. The weakness of the bench shows how stretched we are. Tough game this one.

Good enough for the bench, surely good enough for the XI? God forbid someone pulls up after a couple of minutes and he has to come on from the start. Then what? Is he deemed fit enough?

We are very stretched at the moment-whilst I prefer Delph over Fernando, it is the right decision to rotate. Loads of games coming up.

Really happy now that I've seen the team Stoke have put out. It's goin to be wide open with no cloggers in midfield which will suit us. Don't know why some people are criticising our team selection. Would you really have played nacho v shawcross? I'm not a bony fan but today he'll occupy shawcross totally and allow debruyne and silva loads of space. 3-1 city at least

What's this talk about Stoke being into crossing and playing the high ball? This isn't the days of Pulis.

I can handle Bony playing, I think we all knew that would happen. I can't believe he's dropped Delph though. @Damocles, I'm not having it.

Delph just come back from long lay off with muscular problem. Another game on Tuesday. Personally speaking think it's harsh to criticise MP for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.